• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason walked up to the porch taking out his guitar ".....Long

Mira1 said:
(-Jas waves at Jason as the tiger cub makes her way over to see snow the wolf-)
(-Jason waves back, as snow nudges the little cub with her paw-)

Nikky sighed and ask "IS MY ASS REALLY THAT GREAT TO YOU! Can I at least have a blanket to cover myself with," she said trying to moving his hand away from her from time to time.

@Slasher999999999

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan would grin and was about to move but his feet would still be wet and would cause him to trip and fall and cause him to by accidental drag jasmine into the fall with him

@Mira1

AJ almost burst out laughing when he heard the random X-files music. He sees the building and goes inside with Miya, though Keon is asleep so I wait with Miya

Javisco would put her down wrap his jacket around her and pick her up again and carry her like a sack of potatoes walking to,the church

@White Shamrock

"Hm...guy with sharp teeth comes up from a tribe that's most Likly African and we have a guy missing a leg and fingers....I'm 95% sure he is a human muncher

Nikky sighed "Somewhat better but can I be free, I don't like being carried like potatoes on your back. I want to not be asked why I am cuffed and being carried by a horny cannibal," she said kicking a bit.

@Slasher999999999

I walk into the church "I have reason to believe that the Javasco feller is a cannibal."

@White Shamrock

"Like your one to talk I could tell you where really aroused and I don't trust you not to attack me if I let you go plus your mass is cute" rubs her ass slightly

@White Shamrock

Nikky crossed her arms "Can I be at least carried bridal style, I want to see where we are going...plus you can prepare," she said as she shoved his hand with her feet.

@Yappi

"That cook lady,I think there uhh....uhhh I overheard some stories about them screwing each other multiple times" I take out my shotgun "I think we should shoot both the people munchers but hey"

I see Marcus "hey what are ya here for" I hear about cannibals, I rush to the 2 "If we're going People muncher hunting count me in"

Jason got his revolver and looked at the two "If they attack me then I will signal you to attack got it," he said before walking farther outside, trying to see his targets.

@Yappi

Javisco would chuckle slightly "Sure" he would see the church and would notice Jason was their and walk to him a smile plastered on his face.

@White Shamrock

@Yappi

Jason looked at Javisco then at Nikki "Nikki Farmin, see you're still going after the "Bad Boys"" he said giving her a sign only she knew the meaning of.

Nikkin glared at Jason "Jason Muerte, so wonderful to see you, see you know have a pimp cane," she said before flipping him off.

@Yappi @Slasher999999999

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back