• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Christmas would come early!" I laugh with a cheeky grin on my face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mira1 said:
(Mira: I'm an inventor, if you want me to make you one in the RP just ask :3)
(I....NEED...THAT...AS.......A.....SWORD... Jason needs to be a cowboy samurai :3)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](I....NEED...THAT...AS.......A.....SWORD... Jason needs to be a cowboy samurai :3)

[/QUOTE]
(Jason needs to react to 12 m80 firecrackers being thrown a the church)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](I....NEED...THAT...AS.......A.....SWORD... Jason needs to be a cowboy samurai :3)

[/QUOTE]
(Me: then ask her in the RP :3 she would be glad to help!)

Miya gasps slightly. "Let's do it!" She jokes and giggles slightly. "Nah, we would probably get hurt..."

@Yappi

(Me and Miya threw noisemakers,firecrackers and strobes at the church)

"I'd proboly get shot for the third time In a month, apparently bullets are bad for your health" I chuckle

(Ok guys no more OOC, let's rp for a bit without 5 pages of

OOC)

(Mira is sleeping with Avery in Jason's bed ;) (not in that way! God...))

Miya crosses her arms and giggles. "You don't say!" She says shakes her head. Giggling out loud. "What other pranks should we pull on them?"

After several hours she shoved him off and breathed, "Can I have my clothes back now, you got your sex, now give me my shit." She said squirming on the bed, and tried and get off the cuffs.

Threat stopped scrubbing and jumped out of the bath, he had had enough. He grabbed a towel, covered himself, put a jacket over that, and grabbed his weapons and clothes. He was still red before saying "Thankyoufortthebathhadalovelytimebye," he carved where the lock was and walked out, he only wore his jacket which covered his entire body.

@Slasher999999999

"Sounds good!" She says with a smile and tilts her head. "Also, on the way back im gonna stop by the church." She says scraching her head slightly. "Alone if that's okay I need to talk to someone."

@Yappi

(-Jas kicks her feet slightly, chilling with snow in ooc- I heard Jason has a pet named snow too. You ready to meet snow ,snow?)

I look at her like its no big deal "that's fine, I have done that atleast 3 times so I could care less if you do. Though please don't die"

She smiles and shakes it off. "Don't worry, I won't die. They wouldn't have the guts to kill me." She giggles and patts his back. "Let's go see Keon!" She says holding the door open for him.

Miya followed close behind, whistling to the x-files tune, because why the fuck not? She smiles seeing the building Keon was recovering in.

Mira1 said:
(-Jas kicks her feet slightly, chilling with snow in ooc- I heard Jason has a pet named snow too. You ready to meet snow ,snow?)
(-Jason looks at the wolf- She is ready, this little blood stained cutey)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
(-Jason looks at the wolf- She is ready, this little blood stained cutey)

[/QUOTE]
(-Jas waves at Jason as the tiger cub makes her way over to see snow the wolf-)

Javisco would pick her up and start to head out of the building and onto the road heading to the church. He slap and massage Nikki ass from time to time.

@White Shamrock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back