• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avery put an arm around his lover, and patted her back gently. "Yeah... I know..." He said quietly, as he closed his eyes slowly, really needing some sleep.

Yappi said:
I start to light everything I can and throw it all around the church. When I'm out of everything, even strobes i tell Miya "Run!!!" And I start to run away further into the woods, don't want to be here when the zombies come
-=-=((You do know there is a wall around the church right?))=-=-

Mira starts to drift off to sleep when her eyes jolt open. She giggles quietly and poked him. "Did I tell you I was buried alive?" She asks quietly.

@Dream Killer

(Solution) Aric walks out and see the lights and grabs a air horn and takes out his flare gun and shoots it in the air and starts to Blast the air horn

@TheAnimeRabbit

Last edited by a moderator:
Slasher999999999 said:
(Solution) Aric walks out and see the lights and grabs a air horn and takes out his flare gun and shoots it in the air and starts to Blast the air horn
(Why though)

I run to the settlement until we reach the doors, I walk through the doors and I'm happy to see no zombies go in.

I talk to Miya jokingly "why does Jason get a tight ass whenever someone tries to have fun. I bet you we stayed a minute longer and he would have been out there flipping all of his shits"

Yappi said:
I talk to Miya jokingly "why does Jason get a tight ass whenever someone tries to have fun.
(Because the last person to have fun involved a bandit sticking up AJ rear end oh and here *hands him a donut pillow*)

Slasher999999999 said:
(Because the last person to have fun involved a bandit sticking up AJ rear end oh and here *hands him a donut pillow*)
(Oh shit... Shots were fucking fired...

-Gives AJ some ice for that burn-)

Miya giggles and shrugs. "Because he can't take a inncoent joke I guess." She says smiling at him. "Maybe he will find out camp and try to fight back..."

@Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back