• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Dream Killer](Sandra: Mooommm!! Dad likes another woman!! Boe: No I do not!! Avery: He totally does Dewitt: *Nods in agreement* Dream Killer: Yeah, we totally do. Solace: *Facepalm*)

[/QUOTE]
(Way, to much fucking fun...)

I drink some water when I realized I was still naked, I go back into the room and get some pants and a shirt on.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
(-Looks over- Where do you find this stuff,.... gimme a copy ;- ;)

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((CellistCat606: "They just appear when you need them -a copy appears in front of Shammy- see?" -starts to read then drops the paper- "I wouldn't suggest reading that because in it Lexi asks Threat if they want to do it, then Jason puts Threat into a cinnamon roll? It's confusing."))=-=-

Mira1 said:
(Miya: I'm baring his child! -giggles innocently-)
{admin and I can always take care of that. And if you think that this child will make him suddenly love you, you're sadly mistaken. When I find you, I will kill you slowly and painfully. *smiles innocently}

Slasher999999999 said:
(-Keon shoots dream killer in the head causing him to fall over dead- HANDS OFF MY WOMAN)
{*laughs and kisses chu* my hero}

Last edited by a moderator:
Miya sits up and smiles at him. She yawns and puts on an undershirt. "That was fun!" She giggles and scrached her head.

@Yappi

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{why did I get an AWWWW for that? Just asking xD }

[/QUOTE]
(Because murdering over love is adorable :3)

I laugh "yea it was" I get my pants on and get my shirt on. I look at Miya with a warm smile.

Miya pulls on some panties and a pair of pants. "Wanna fo it again sometime?" She asks leaning back on her cot.

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{why did I get an AWWWW for that? Just asking xD }

[/QUOTE]
(Me: It was a touching moment. You wanting to kill Miya. She will enjoy the pain :3)

Miya cheers slightly then giggles. "Let's go prank Jason's group again!" She says happily jumping up.

Jason walked back to the church after his trip, he held his gun before looking at the corpse still there. He sighed "Those fucks have no class, just try to spook," he said before going inside.

Miya giggles excitedly. "Sounds good!" She says happily and claps. "Where do we find firecrackers?"

Avery heard moans... Not just Mira's moans either... Deep moans... And no, they weren't his!! God... They were zombie moans. Avery looked up at his nude lover, with a look of worry, as he stopped her from moving herself on top of him any further, teasing them both, in a way. "We have to go." He said plainly, his eyes staring into hers

@Mira1

Mira gets up quickly and puts on her clothes. "You were too loud." She giggles and jumps in the passenger seat of the van. "Let's go! Before they gear up the van.

@Dream Killer

Avery doesn't bother with his clothes, as he jumps into the driver's seat. "No!! I was being quiet!!" Avery lied, as he started the van, and began driving to the church. "And you went too fast..." He said, obviously a little embarrassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back