• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After several hours she shoved him off and breathed, "Can I have my clothes back now, you got your sex, now give me my shit." She said squirming on the bed, and tried and get off the cuffs.

Threat stopped scrubbing and jumped out of the bath, he had had enough. He grabbed a towel, covered himself, put a jacket over that, and grabbed his weapons and clothes. He was still red before saying "Thankyoufortthebathhadalovelytimebye," he carved where the lock was and walked out, he only wore his jacket which covered his entire body.

@Slasher999999999

(Boe: Holy shit that's hot... Dream Killer: Hey, Kira... Maybe you and I- *Gets slapped* Sandra: Perv... Boe: For once I'm actually proud of you, Sandra. Sandra: Does that mean me and Zen's son could- Boe & Solace: No!! Reiko: -Yawns innocently- Boe: Sandra, go find your mother... Sandra: Wait... If Dream Killer likes Kira... Aren't you and him the same person? Solace: Oh shit, she's onto you son... Sandra: I'm telling mom!! -Runs to Mira- Boe: Fuck!!)

((Jason: Keon has 4 children, wow you're busy.....I can't wait after the apocalypse for thanksgiving meals, if things work out between Threat and Lexi :) ))

Last edited by a moderator:
I pull out and relax, i slowly drift into a relaxed sleep with Miya next to me. That was a jolly good fuck.

@Mira1

-=-=((CellistCat606: "Why today of all days!?" -Runs to her bomb shelter and locks the door behind her. Starts to wait for all of it to be over while sucking her thumb and shivering of fear.-))=-=-

[QUOTE="Dream Killer](Boe: Holy shit that's hot... Dream Killer: Hey, Kira... Maybe you and I- *Gets slapped* Sandra: Perv... Boe: For once I'm actually proud of you, Sandra. Sandra: Does that mean me and Zen's son could- Boe & Solace: No!! Reiko: -Yawns innocently- Boe: Sandra, go find your mother... Sandra: Wait... If Dream Killer likes Kira... Aren't you and him the same person? Solace: Oh shit, she's onto you son... Sandra: I'm telling mom!! -Runs to Mira- Boe: Fuck!!)

[/QUOTE]
(Me: You are having way to much fun with this...)

[QUOTE="Dream Killer](Boe: Holy shit that's hot... Dream Killer: Hey, Kira... Maybe you and I- *Gets slapped* Sandra: Perv... Boe: For once I'm actually proud of you, Sandra. Sandra: Does that mean me and Zen's son could- Boe & Solace: No!! Reiko: -Yawns innocently- Boe: Sandra, go find your mother... Sandra: Wait... If Dream Killer likes Kira... Aren't you and him the same person? Solace: Oh shit, she's onto you son... Sandra: I'm telling mom!! -Runs to Mira- Boe: Fuck!!)

[/QUOTE]
{Brianna Ackerman: *shoots Dream Killer through the forehead* no. }

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{Kira: but you raped him tho ;) . He loves me }

[/QUOTE]
(Miya: I'm baring his child! -giggles innocently-)

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((CellistCat606: "Why today of all days!?" -Runs to her bomb shelter and locks the door behind her. Starts to wait for all of it to be over while sucking her thumb and shivering of fear.-))=-=-
(...Sorry I am already here -pats back- don't worry it will end soon, till then read some fanfiction :3)

(Avery: Oh shit... I'm late... Anyone got a beer? Dewitt: *Hands Avery a cold one* Yeah... I feel left out too... Cat Version of Boe: Meow. Kybi: Huh... Didn't know we were all meeting up here... Avery: Yeah, we do it every Sunday. Sandra: Guys, where's Mira? Avery: Oh shit, I'd better get back to that... Sandra: Back to what..? Boe: Stop that child!! Sandra: Mooommm!! Boe: Fuck!!)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]​
[/QUOTE][QUOTE="White Shamrock]
(...Sorry I am already here -pats back- don't worry it will end soon, till then read some fanfiction :3)

[/QUOTE]

-=-=((CellistCat606: "Ok..." -walks over to shelf and starts reading fanfictions about Lexi and Threat- "These should hopefully be innocent..."))=-=-

[QUOTE="Dream Killer](Avery: Oh shit... I'm late... Anyone got a beer? Dewitt: *Hands Avery a cold one* Yeah... I feel left out too... Cat Version of Boe: Meow. Kybi: Huh... Didn't know we were all meeting up here... Avery: Yeah, we do it every Sunday. Sandra: Guys, where's Mira? Avery: Oh shit, I'd better get back to that... Sandra: Back to what..? Boe: Stop that child!! Sandra: Mooommm!! Boe: Fuck!!)

[/QUOTE]
(Me: Way to much fun xD )

(Jason: I...WILL...END...YOU...ALL, Threat: I like Sandra :3, Peace:......, Nikky: WHO WANTS PEACE PIE!!!! ;) , Chili: Ya steel our gags cat, not cool, ???: Where did we go wrong, Amy: *Jumps out of hole* we should have turned left at Albuquerque, Shammy Mira: WHAT AM I!!!!,)

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((CellistCat606: "Ok..." -walks over to shelf and starts reading fanfictions about Lexi and Threat- "These should hopefully be innocent..."))=-=-

(-Looks over- Where do you find this stuff,.... gimme a copy ;- ;)

After a short nap I wake up, I see Miya to the side and smile. I carefully get out of the cot and step outside.

(Keon: *runs up to and hugs Kira* I love you Javisco: *is deciding if he should have thirds* Lexi: Hmmm hey threat let's try out this thing called sex John: *is still following kuro* Dan: *Picks up Jasmine and runs to a room to have sex*)

(Jason: Aww you two are bonding......FUCK NO!!!!-Throws Threat into cinnamon rolls-, Threat: I-I am scared, Peace Pie:...., Nikky: Hmm na I am tired ;) , Amy: EWW, Shammy: WHY MY LIFE ;-;, Shammy Mira:....Am I officially a character now :/ , M-Mira please we are the same ;-;, ???: Keon how does you daughter now these things, Chili: WTF)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Shammy Mira:....Am I officially a character now :/ , M-Mira please we are the same ;-;

[/QUOTE]
(Mira: If we are... I'm going to love this...)

Mira1 said:
(Mira: If we are... I'm going to love this...)
(Sandra: Mooommm!! Dad likes another woman!! Boe: No I do not!! Avery: He totally does Dewitt: *Nods in agreement* Dream Killer: Yeah, we totally do. Solace: *Facepalm*)

Miya lays quietly, still asleep on the cot. She was exhausted from the fun they had together. She eventually woke with a gentle yawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back