• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mira rolled her eyes and giggles. "You are a terrible lier." She says and pokes him. "Plus, you liked it." She says and looks in the mirrors, seeing how close the Zombies were.

@Dream Killer

Miya nods and smiles. "That's true! Let's go there." She says happily waiting for him to leave to she could follow.

@Yappi

i hum in cohesion with Miya until the song finishes, about 5 minutes after the song finished we came across firework stand. I busted the lock and found all sorts of explosives "I feel like a kid in a candy shop" I grab firecrackers,noisemakers and best of all...strobe lights.

-=-=((Why did Miya and AJ need to show Jason they meant business? When was there an agreement to a war? [i'm referencing when

@Yappi and @Mira1 had Miya and AJ talk about showing Jason they meant business and saying they would put the remains of a bandit around the church].))=-=-

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{he doesn't have to know you were pregnant in the first place. Most women don't show for like 4 or 5 months.*smieks* }

[/QUOTE]
(AJ does not care, he still getting that ass)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{he doesn't have to know you were pregnant in the first place. Most women don't show for like 4 or 5 months.*smieks* }

[/QUOTE]
(Me: okay you too that's enough! Kira you can torture Miya. Same thing I told pixie. I dont like seeing kids get hurt. We all have our things we don't agree on. I refuse to let any children affiliated with my character be harmed. I hope you understand. But, miya, torture her! But I'm having too much fun for her to die yet. :3)

I see a balloon in there, I grab it and fill it with helium in a nearby balloon stand "I'm going to tie this to theyre mailbox"

Mira giggles and pokes him some more. "Don't try and deny it Avery." She says and hugs him. "I know you did like it." She says leaning her head on his shoulder, making sure he doesn't crash.

@Dream Killer

Miya looked around the fireworks stand and giggles excitedly. Grabbing tons of firecrackers. She shoved them into her bag as well as a few other fun things.

@Yappi

Avery sighed, as they pulled up to the church. He took the keys out, and kissed Mira quickly. "You know I liked it." Avery admitted with a smile. He threw on his boxers, and pants, not really caring about his shirt at all. He got out of the van, walking to the front door of the church. "Jason said we could have his room, right?" He asked, looking back at her.

John would hear people at the door and thinking it was a intruder he would open the door and punch scar face in the balls and would run to Jason to get help

Jason looked up "I said bed, you sleep with the rest in the basement," he pointed to a hatch, and looked over at the pews "I sleep here, if you need anything else just call," he said lying down on one of the pews.

@Mira1 @Dream Killer

"Ok let's go" I walk to the church and when we reach the mailbox I tie a balloon to it and I write 'AJ' on it using a spare sharpie in my bag. When I get close to the church I duck behind a tree and pour out everything I got and bring out my lighter "tell me when to start"

Last edited by a moderator:
Avery buckled over, holding his balls. "Thanks... Cowboy..." He managed to gasp out, as he made his way over to the hatch, jumping down, and making his way to Jason's bed.

[QUOTE="Dream Killer]Avery buckled over, holding his balls. "Thanks... Cowboy..." He managed to gasp out, as he made his way over to the hatch, jumping down, and making his way to Jason's bed.

[/QUOTE]
(Dosent that bring up memories of Keon and Avery *sighs* good times good times)

Mira shrugged as she walked to the door with him. Only to see someone hit his balls. She gasps and holds onto him. Rubbing his back as they make there way down to the bed. "You okay?" She asks, worried for him. "That had to hurt..."

@Dream Killer

Miya smiles and hides with him. "Now!" She says excitedly but quietly so she wouldn't be heard.

@Yappi

Avery chuckled, and fell onto the bed. "No fucking kidding... Right after Sex too.." He said, pulling her on top of him with his good arm.

I start to light everything I can and throw it all around the church. When I'm out of everything, even strobes i tell Miya "Run!!!" And I start to run away further into the woods, don't want to be here when the zombies come

She leaned her head on his chest and smiles. "I'm sure you will be fine." She giggles and plays with his hair a little, yawning slightly.

@Dream Killer

Miya runs with him away from the church. Stabbing any Zombies that ran into them as they ran back to their settlement.

@Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back