• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Libra259 said:
(Seriously someone try to tell me whats going on.)
(Avery is back, Mira, Jason, Avery, Javisco, Nikki are out of the church, everyone seems to be in a 'love', Amy, Amber, Aidan, Threat, Lexi and John are at the church)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Avery is back, Mira, Jason, Avery, Javisco, Nikki are out of the church, everyone seems to be in a 'love', Amy, Amber, Aidan, Threat, Lexi and John are at the church)

[/QUOTE]
(Ok works for me thx. Oh and Miya what was the last thing Adam and Chika did?)

Mira pulls away for a second to cheer before going back to kissing him. She knew that he could never win this battle. She would allway win, no matter how hard he tried.

@Dream Killer

Miya tilted her head slightly and smiles. "What type of fun?" She asks curiously, not actually knowing.

@Yappi

Libra259 said:
(Ok works for me thx. Oh and Miya what was the last thing Adam and Chika did?)
(They were at the mall, about to leave on his bike.)

"We probably should hu?" She asks holding his hand and leading him to the back of the van. She opens it for him and smiles. "Ladies first." She jokes.

@Dream Killer

Miya giggles and tilts her head to think. "You know what? Why not. We only lie twice right?" She says and smiles at him.

@Yappi

She nodded. "Yeah. Let's go. Are any of you not the best shooters? Because I'm pretty good at it and I can't do anything if I have her in my arms."

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Avery is back, Mira, Jason, Avery, Javisco, Nikki are out of the church, everyone seems to be in a 'love', Amy, Amber, Aidan, Threat, Lexi and John are at the church)

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((Amber: Yeah, like I love food, it's delicious.))=-=-

I grab Miya and put her down on the cot, sounds of moaning and skin hitting skin could be heard(AJ: Yappi Go into more detail*gets slapped*, no fade to black)

Javisco would grin and crawl to her a predatory grin on his face he would lunge and bite into her neck enjoying as her blood poured into his mouth

@White Shamrock

Slasher999999999 said:
Javisco would grin and crawl to her a predatory grin on his face he would lunge and bite into her neck enjoying as her blood poured into his mouth
@White Shamrock
(Damn that's kinky)

Yappi said:
I grab Miya and put her down on the cot, sounds of moaning and skin hitting skin could be heard(AJ: Yappi Go into more detail*gets slapped*, no fade to black)
(Mira:Hell yeh! This is fucking great. xD )

(Gtg be back in 30 (not because fade to black get yo mind outta the gutter))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back