• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Can I be untied now

[/QUOTE]
(That is kinkey AF!)

(How many fucken knives do you have on your damn body....you know what I'm solve this problem) Javisco would drop her on the ground and take out a knife and cut off her clothes leaving her in her bra and panties. He would pick her up again and carry her like a sack of potatoes "bad girl" and would slap her on the ass a few times and start walking back to the church

@White Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Avery saw that she noticed the town, and smiled. "Have I ever told you how much I love you?" He asked, as he ran his fingers through her hair sweetly. On the curb of the street in front of them was their van, covered in blood, but it was still their van. 'Zombies Hate Fast Food' was spray painted across the side, which still made Avery laugh whenever he saw it.

@Mira1

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
((Nikky: Oh it will get worse with Miya ;) ))

[/QUOTE]
(Miya: oh, don't make me blush. -giggle-)

Nikky sighed "Can I at least have my chef clothes, they are in my bag. Also F-U-C-K Y-O-U, your enjoying yourself aren't you," she said as she kept quite for a while as she looked at the cuffs.

@Slasher999999999

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Jason: Ya got it back, and i'll just steal it again. I am good with it Shammy: Celli, want to be my Ship Watson :3)

[/QUOTE]

-=-=((Amber: "Well I guess I'm not going to sleep anymore..."))=-=-

-=-=((CellistCat606:"I feel like I'm missing out on so much by not understanding this."))=-=-

Miya shrugs slightly and leans closer to him. "Whatever you want to do." She giggles and kisses his cheek. Not really caring that he was awake.

@Yappi

Mira smiles at him and nods. "A million times." She says and giggles. Only for her gigfle to turn into a laugh when she sees the van. She cheers slightly at the sight. "It's still alive!" She says happily.

@Dream Killer

Avery grabbed his lover's hand, and ran over to it. He pushed her up against it, with a seductive smirk. He kissed her passionately, attempting once again to win the ongoing war between their tongues, as he pushed his into her mouth. He loved being the non-dominant in their relationship, but he couldn't let her know that...

@Mira1

Mira's eyes widened slightly as she was pushed against the car. She smirked before he kissed her, obviously trying to dominate her. She knew she couldn't allow that, so she quickly flipped him around and pinned him to the van before dominating him. She pulled away really quick laughing for no reason.

@Dream Killer

Miya nods at him. "Anything!" She giggles and adjusts herself to be sitting with her feet crossed.

@Yappi

Javisco would grin and would turn left heading to a old abandon house and would,proceed to kick open the door and head upstairs to the master bedroom. Once he found it he would throw her down on the bed and start to remove his clothes

@White Shamrock

Avery struggled, but eventually gave in, wrapping his arms around her waist, opening his mouth a little more to allow her tongue to dominate his easier.

@Mira1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back