• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I was kidding. Sandra is a horrible name..." Avery admitted, with a chuckle. Avery glared at Aidan, and flicked him off, not enjoying his joke. "If it's a boy, I'll name it, if it's a girl, you name it." He said, with a smile. Although, he questioned about why she was in Jason's bed... He'd have to kill him over it later. Avery let go of her hand, and smiled a bit. "I'm gonna go explore... Wanna come with?" He asked, hoping she would say yes. He'd learned a lot in the past few weeks, but one lesson over most, he needed her. He only had his one arm... It was getting harder and harder to fight every day.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Dream Killer]"I was kidding. Sandra is a horrible name..." Avery admitted, with a chuckle. Avery glared at Aidan, and flicked him off, not enjoying his joke. "If it's a boy, I'll name it, if it's a girl, you name it." He said, with a smile. Although, he questioned about why she was in Jason's bed... He'd have to kill him over it later. Avery let go of her hand, and smiled a bit. "I'm gonna go explore... Wanna come with?" He asked, hoping she would say yes. He'd learned a lot in the past few weeks, but one lesson over most, he needed her. He only had his one arm... It was getting harder and harder to fight every day.

[/QUOTE]
I glared back. What an asshole. And Aidan was a nice name. Knobhead.

[QUOTE="Dream Killer]Although, he questioned about why she was in Jason's bed... He'd have to kill him over it later.

[/QUOTE]
(I just realized that Avery would take it that way... xD sorry @White Shamrock )

I walk through the gate "dont, I'm going to stab all of them in there sleep. Going to use there organs as decorations." I try to walk into the living area but I pass out from bloods loss.

Mira1 said:
(I just realized that Avery would take it that way... xD sorry @White Shamrock )
((Jason: No prob, I am in my best condition, with a machete, pike cane, scythe, and two revolvers, I think I can handle him :) ))

She let out a sigh of relief when he disagrees with the name sandra. She smiles at him and nods. "Okay, that's a good idea." She says happily. Watching him flip off Aidan. She squinted her eyes slightly and giggles. "Of course I want to go with you!" She says happily, ready to spend time with her lover again. It had been so long sense she had seen him.

@Dream Killer

Miya rolled her eyes and dragged him into their house. She quickly stopped the bleeding and patched him up. She kissed his forehead and giggles. "All better!" She says waiting for him to wake up.

@Yappi

Mira1 said:
She let out a sigh of relief when he disagrees with the name sandra. She smiles at him and nods. "Okay, that's a good idea." She says happily. Watching him flip off Aidan. She squinted her eyes slightly and giggles. "Of course I want to go with you!" She says happily, ready to spend time with her lover again. It had been so long sense she had seen him.
@Dream Killer

Miya rolled her eyes and dragged him into their house. She quickly stopped the bleeding and patched him up. She kissed his forehead and giggles. "All better!" She says waiting for him to wake up.

@Yappi
"Well if your going to play Dora the Explorer, I'm going to hit the hay" I say, getting up to go.

"Oh Mira, thank you for patching me up, I appreciate it". And with that I go to lie on a pew.

I slowly wake up, I feel a pain and I look to my right to see a bullet removed. I see Miya, I laugh "What happened"

Avery smiled, happy that she agreed to go with him. "Alright!" He said, as he walked down to the entrance. He walked from the church, looking around to see which direction to go in first.

Jason looked at them "I have to do my searching see anyone in a bit," he said before going outside. He looked around and he strolled towards the city, humming himself a song.

(This song just suits Jason)

[media]

[/media]

Amber

Amber was humming a little random tune when she saw someone walk up to the front door. She shoved the person backwards "no leaving until I get my scythe back" She said with a stern tone in her voice. She then watched Jason walk up and shoved him backwards also "I said no leaving until I get my scythe back."

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=-

She popped a salute to Aidan. "Of course my good man." She says then walks out of the church with Avery, leaning her head on his arm as they walked out.

@AidanCee

@Dream Killer

Miya smiles at AJ and tilts her head. "You blacked out, so I patched you up." She says with a large smile.

@Yappi

CellistCat606 said:
Amber

Amber was humming a little random tune when she saw someone walk up to the front door. She shoved the person backwards "no leaving until I get my scythe back" She said with a stern tone in her voice. She then watched Jason walk up and shoved him backwards also "I said no leaving until I get my scythe back."

Mira1 said:
She popped a salute to Aidan. "Of course my good man." She says then walks out of the church with Avery, leaning her head on his arm as they walked out.
@AidanCee

@Dream Killer

Miya smiles at AJ and tilts her head. "You blacked out, so I patched you up." She says with a large smile.

@Yappi
-=-=((Amber: "Ahem"))=-=-

Jason stared at her before pulling out the scythe and hitting her over the head with the dull part. He put the scythe away, shoved her away from the door and opened the door before running out "I ain't dealing with your shit," he said as he went into the forest.

@CellistCat606 (Anyone else)

I stand up "thank you so much Miya, I might have died if not for you" I grab my side where i was shot.

Amber

Amber dodged it and tried to punch him in the face as she grabbed her scythe. "Thank you," Is what she said before running up the ladder then pushing down the ladder.

-=-=((Nearby
@Dream Killer @Mira1))=-=-

She glares at Amber when they are stopped. She smiles when Jason hits her with the scythe and pushes her out of the way. She grabs Avery's arm and quickly pulls him out before she trys to stop them again.

@White Shamrock

"Don't mention it." She giggles and ruffled his hair slightly. Miya looked around and tapped her finger awkwardly. "Sooooo... What should we do now?"

@Yappi

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((Amber: Well, you wouldn't have had to deal with it if you didn't steal my scythe last night.))=-=-
(Jason: Ya got it back, and i'll just steal it again. I am good with it Shammy: Celli, want to be my Ship Watson :3)

Avery felt so warm with his lover's touch... It had been so long... He put his good arm around her, and walked towards a small town a ways away, that he'd looted a while back. He had a little surprise for her...

@Mira1

Javisco would grin and continue to walk back to the church and she slammed her knees into his chest he would chuckle and smack her ass

@White Shamrock

Nikky flipped him off from behind "Can I be untied now, this is hell on me. So unless you want me to throw up last nights food let me down," she grabbed her knife from her sleeve and stabbed him in the back.

@Slasher999999999

Mira happily rested her arm on him once again as they walked. She saw a small town in the distance tilting her head slightly. She never noticed that one before. She shrugged it off and continues to walk.

@Dream Killer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back