• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ScarFace admired the girl's silence, and walked down the hall, finding a set of stairs. He heard voices... Familiar ones... He took out his gun. His other fist would have been balled, but he was missing his left wrist. His trademark gas mask was tattered, bloodied, and only had one non-shattered lens. Under his mask laid a Scarred Face, almost unrecognizable. He walked up the stairs, his eyes widening under his mask. Mira... He thought. He felt like collapsing... After so long... His love was still here... Still alive.. And with 2 other men. The thought rang through his head. He aimed his handgun at @Yappi , and shot 3 rounds, aiming for his waist. His body language showed mixed emotions, but mainly rage. He turned his aim to the other man, and got ready to fire.

@Mira1 @AidanCee

Her eyes widened seeing the man shoot at AJ. She quickly broke from Aidan's graps and hid behind one of the pews. Scared for her life she gripped the knife close to her. She had started shaking again, that man's face looked familiar to her. She just couldn't put her finger on it...

@Yappi

@AidanCee@Dream Killer

He misses two shots but the third hits me in my large intestine. "GOD DAMNIT CAN I GO A MONTH WITHOUT GETTING SHOT!!!" I pull my revolver and get behind the pew, I Aim for the man in his chest and shoot 2 shots.

The Scarred Man falls back upon feeling a large force push into his chest. Only one bullet hit, but it was dead center in his chest... The man grunted in pain, his voice easily recognizable, even through his gas mask. He clung to his chest, and fired back at the man, aiming for his gun. He fired 4 shots, leaving him with 2 rounds left in his clip.

@Mira1 @Yappi @AidanCee

I duck behind the pew and hope I don't get hit, a bullet hits my wrist. "YOUR DEAD YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" I bum rush him with my knife and tackle him. I know his gun out of his hand, I start to Shank him with my knife.

Mira's stomach fell when she heard his voice. "A-avery..." She said quietly standing in the middle of the gunfight. I tackle AJ to the ground. "Ass hole don't kill him!" She yells in his face.

JPTheWarrior said:
(Did you create a character?)
(It's Boe. I changed by name, sorry for the confusion... Made a character about a month ago xD )

The Scarred man gripped his stomach, which was now riddled with shallow holes. He coughed up a small amount of blood onto the inside of his mask, as he looked over at his lover, and the man he'd attacked. His vision began to blurr from the pain in his stomach, and his dehydration. He hadn't drank in days... "M-Mira..." He coughed out quietly. A puddle of blood formed under his stomach, as he watched them, a small smile forming under his mask when he saw the bulge in Mira's stomach.

I stab Mira in the hand and elbow her off and run to the man. I pick him up by the collar and take off his mask "I WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE WHEN YOU DIE" I kick him in the stomach and pull my revolver and stick into his face "say your last"

Yappi said:
I stab Mira in the hand and elbow her off and run to the man. I pick him up by the collar and take off his mask "I WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE WHEN YOU DIE" I kick him in the stomach and pull my revolver and stick into his face "say your last"
"AJ. FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD STOP!" I yell.

Jason shot his gun at the air "What the fuck happened, I WANT TO KNOW!" He said before giving a sigh "You don't treat people like this, I thought we talked about this, we are a group, not tortures." He said before slamming his cane, trying to get everyone's attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Welcome back Boe...or now dreamkiller, :3, I'M BACK!)

[/QUOTE]
(Shammy, Save meh!! D:)

The Scarred Man's face revealed two large gashes. One was a freshly stitched gash, leading down the whole left side of his face, the other a badly infected gash leading down his right cheek. He looked down at the man, and spat blood into his face. "B-Bitch..." He coughed out.

[QUOTE="Dream Killer](Shammy, Save meh!! D:)
The Scarred Man's face revealed two large gashes. One was a freshly stitched gash, leading down the whole left side of his face, the other a badly infected gash leading down his right cheek. He looked down at the man, and spat blood into his face. "B-Bitch..." He coughed out.

[/QUOTE]
"Jason!" I cough then I see Mira's hand bleeding. I hobble over to her. " my turn to save you" I say.

My whole body is treambling from anger and blood loss. I fall over from blood loss and pass out. before I'm completely unconscious i try to shoot him, I pull the trigger.

Jason grabbed AJ "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE, I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO FUCK OFF," he slammed him down even thought he was unconscious. He looked at the new person "I am so sorry for my group, who are you. The name is Jason Grim," he said before smiling at the stranger.

AidanCee said:
I grab some bandage and wrap I around her arm.
"Who is this guy?" I ask
"Thank you." She says to Aidan, still looking at Avery. She points at him and smiles. "That's Avery, that's the father." She smiles widley and sits up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back