• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yappi said:
"Your right, I'll try to lay off him" I put my hands on my head and think
"Thing is, we're all in this together as one. We can't go hating each other. It won't work. I was weirded out by the cannibals. I threw their cake at them to stop her from grabbing my sore leg wilts having sex. Look what that did to me." I look at my stump.

CellistCat606 said:

-=-=((

@Dream Killer So ScarFace is trying to gain entry and Amber is on the other side of the door blocking him right?))=-=-
(Oh shit, I read your post wrong xD So sorry for the confusion...)

ScarFace found that he couldn't sleep against the tree... Too hard, even for him. No matter how tired he was... The man groaned as he stumbled to his feet, feeling his broken rib move. He stumbled into another tree, which he caught himself on. The Scarred man looked around, and decided to try and find a way into the Church. The front door was the obvious option. ScarFace walked up to the front door, pounding on it not unlike how a zombie would.

Last edited by a moderator:
"That is....I honestly can't react to that, they were having passionate sex right there in front of you. But your right,hating people won't help."

Yappi said:
"That is....I honestly can't react to that, they were having passionate sex right there in front of you. But your right,hating people won't help."
"They weren't... There yet. But they were cutting each other up. Like a weird vampire orgy and it was going full on at some point. You could tell. So I threw a cake made of human remains at them. Oh AJ, are we fucked up?"

-=-=((Could you link me to your CS or attach Scar Faces's appearance in your next post?))=-=-

Amber

Amber felt banging on the door and looked through the little opening to see a man. Amber then turned around with her back facing the door again. "Are you a bandit?" She said with a calm expression.

-=-=((
@Dream Killer))=-=-

Mira wakes up in the bed once again. She fell off and gripped her knife. She was shaking slightly but quickly stopped. She grabbed her head and threw herself onto the bed once more. "Fucking terrors leave me alone." She mumbles into the sheets.

(@anyonee at the church)

Yappi said:
"Nah, I'm more so...I would have watched" I laugh
"I more wanted her to get the fuck off my leg. She must have misheard. Because she didn't GET off my leg. She TOOK off my leg. Then ate it.. Then fed it to me. I guess I can say with certainty human meat isn't nice. Like off pork. ".

I laught to lighten the mood of the whole fucked up situation.

CellistCat606 said:

-=-=((Could you link me to your CS or attach Scar Faces's appearance in your next post?))=-=-

Amber

Amber felt banging on the door and looked through the little opening to see a man. Amber then turned around with her back facing the door again. "Are you a bandit?" She said with a calm expression.

-=-=((
@Dream Killer))=-=-
((Appearance:
3414039-man-with-gas-mask-Stock-Photo.jpg

shaggy-long-mens-hairstyles.jpg

Name: Avery Zen

Nick: The Wheezer (Due to the sound his gas mask makes)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Height: 6'3

Crush: X

Personality: His live revolves around alcohol, and being alone. Avery enjoys his solitude, and doesn't mind killing to get what he needs. Although he has a rough exterior, Avery can be a very sweet person, and he is overprotective of any friends he may make.))

(Okay, so ^This^ Is him from a while ago. Now he's missing his left wrist (And hand, obviously), his clothes are ripped to shreds, and his face has one large scar going all the way down the left side of his face (Horribly stitched shut) and a badly infected gash on his right cheek)

ScarFace stared at the girl through his tattered gas mask, which was sporting one shattered lens. "N-No..." He answered, his voice rugged, and dry. Maybe he could finally get some leads on the location of his lover here... He'd hoped so.

Mira pulls herself together and makes her way back upstairs. She sees AJ and nervously sits down on the other side of the church, not trusting him at all.

@Yappi

@Anyonee else at the church

-=-=((Thanks!))=-=-

Amber

Amber sighed. "Okay last question Peacful or Hostile?" Amber highly doubted that the stranger wasn't a bandit, but she had to go with it because
someone had stolen her scythe.

-=-=((
@Dream Killer))=-=-

Mira1 said:
Mira pulls herself together and makes her way back upstairs. She sees AJ and nervously sits down on the other side of the church, not trusting him at all.
@Yappi

@Anyonee else at the church
"Hey Mira, good sleep?" I ask. "Look thank you for patching me up. Look. Did you pull out a lump of coal out of my leg!"

ScarFace twitched under his mask, and planted his foot upon the girl's chest, kicking her back into the hall behind her. The Scarred man took out his gun, and aimed it at her skull, planting his foot on her chest so she would have a hard time moving. "G-Guess.." He mocked quietly, his voice horribly rugged. @CellistCat606

Mira looks over to him and shakes her head. "No not at all actually." She says with a smile. "Your welcome, and yes I did." She says taking it out of her medical bag.

@AidanCee

Mira1 said:
Mira looks over to him and shakes her head. "No not at all actually." She says with a smile. "Your welcome, and yes I did." She says taking it out of her medical bag.
@AidanCee
"Oh haha thanks." I say "the bloke shoved it up my stump for no real reason whatsoever"

I smile again. I try making a joke out of the whole thing because that's how I cope.

Amber

Amber moved out of the way before he did watching him tell the ground "guess." "I'll take that as Peacful, anyway welcome to meh." Amber then leaned against one of the walls while waiting for him to come inside so she could go back to the door.

-=-=((
@Dream Killer))=-=-

She looks at AJ with fear in her eyes. "Y-yes I know you..." She says, keeping her head low. She makes sure to not make eye contact.

@Yappi

@AidanCee

Mira1 said:
She looks at AJ with fear in her eyes. "Y-yes I know you..." She says, keeping her head low. She makes sure to not make eye contact.
@Yappi

@AidanCee
I see the fear in her eyes towards AJ. I put a protective hand over her. I lean in to her ear. "He's okay, don't worry" I whisper

The Scarred Man, looked back to the girl, putting his gun away. Damn... This place's rules on letting people in are shit... He thought. He knew forcing information out of these people would be hard... That would have to be a last resort. ScarFace made sure that he was far enough from the door so he wouldn't be in the way of her closing it. He didn't plan on killing anyone... He just planned on forcefully attaining information. Did that make him a bandit? Well, yes, but still... ScarFace eyed the girl, waiting for her to say something. He only expected the usual... 'Holy fuck, it's a zombie!' Or.. 'Stay away from us...' 'Why don't we just kill it...' 'It scares me...' Something along those lines.

I walk to her "don't be afraid Raven,why are you afraid of me." My bandages are visible and I have a smooth smile reminiscent of the old AJ

Mira leans closer to him, feeling safer with him there. She smiles at AJ slightly, still showing alot of fear. Remembering what had happened the other day.

@Yappi

@AidanCee

Mira1 said:
Mira leans closer to him, feeling safer with him there. She smiles at AJ slightly, still showing alot of fear. Remembering what had happened the other day.
@Yappi

@AidanCee
I look at both of them. I can't help but wonder were the fear had come from. It struck me that I was too experienced in the field of torture.

I sit next to her "Come on Raven, tell me what's to be afraid about" I smile, she is afraid but I don't quite know why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back