• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avery stumbles back into the wall when he's dropped, sliding down onto his ass. He looked up at Jason, "The name's A-Avery, Cockbite." The Scarred man retorted, with a chuckle. His face was plagued by a large, horribly stitched scar that ran down the left side of his face, and a smaller gash that was visibly infected on his right cheek.

Jason walked back a bit "Why is everyone pulling a Keon on me, I should do that sometime. Anyway why do I have to ask for peace, how is it going righty." He said jokingly before looking down at the old group member "Ya need anything, because you look like shit," he said tipping his hat, and giving a smile.

@Dream Killer @AidanCee @Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
Mira stands quickly and walks over to Avery, hugging him. "Where the hell have you been?" She asks, holding on to him tightly.

@White Shamrock@AidanCee

I wake back up trying to stand up, stand up grabbing my bullet wound with my left hand "that son of a bitch shot me before we even talked, he tried to shot Aidan to" I have a small stream of blood coming out of my mouth

"You guys have the worst security ever..." Avery mocked, as he stood up, his stomach mostly done bleeding. He felt the embrace of his lover, which made him smile a bit. He winced a bit as he felt his broken rib being crushed by her, but didn't pay much mind to it, as he hugged her back to the best of his ability, as he only has one arm. "I was looking for you, ass." He mocked, as he rested his head on hers.

Yappi said:
I wake back up trying to stand up, stand up grabbing my bullet wound with my left hand "that son of a bitch shot me before we even talked, he tried to shot Aidan to" I have a small stream of blood coming out of my mouth
"AJ, mate , you're mouth. Stay sitting down."

Jason sighed "This is the shit I deal with 24/7, I haven't had a good nap in weeks. Ya need anything, we have a few things, also congratulations on the kid," he said grabbing the scythe near the pew and putting it on his back.

@AidanCee @Yappi @Dream Killer @Mira1

She stops hugging him and smiles. She grabs his hands and gently holds them in hers. "Than you." She smiles and leans her head on his chest. "Thank you for coming back to me."

@Dream Killer

Avery smiled at the familiar feeling, and looked up to Jason, "Hey, Cowboy, you got any water?" He asked, with a smile. It was also very obvious he needed new stitches on his face, but he was afraid to ask for something like that...

@White Shamrock

I go to the door, A crazed smile on my face. I walk out the door without a word said and I walk to the settlement we built. My eye twitching as I curse myself for not slitting the mans throat.

Jason went down and grabbed a water and threw it towards Avery "Thank god, I didn't have to give your gift away. I was going to on my next trip. Anyway you and Mira get my bed okay," he gave a smile before sitting on a pew, whistling a tune.

@Mira1 @Dream Killer

Aidan walked over to the group three, including the rooty rooty point and shoot guy.

"Can everyone explain everything to me. Why were you shooting at me? How do you know Jason??"

Mira kept close to Avery, not wanting to let go. She did anyway so she wouldn't come off as clingy. She smiles up at him and patts her stomach. "I'm pregnant." She says poking him in the stomach. "And before you ask, yes it's yours I've been a good girl." She giggles.

@White Shamrock

Miya sees AJ approach and tilts her head. "What happened to you big man?" She asks putting her hand on his shoulder.

@Yappi

Mira1 said:
Mira kept close to Avery, not wanting to let go. She did anyway so she wouldn't come off as clingy. She smiles up at him and patts her stomach. "I'm pregnant." She says poking him in the stomach. "And before you ask, yes it's yours I've been a good girl." She giggles.
@White Shamrock

Miya sees AJ approach and tilts her head. "What happened to you big man?" She asks putting her hand on his shoulder.

@Yappi
Avery's eyes widened a bit, dumbfounded by her words. He'd already guessed that she was... But now he knew... The water thrown at him by Jason smacks him in the face, and it falls to the ground. Avery wrapped his arm around her, pulling her against him. "I'm sorry that I made you fat..." He mocked, with a chuckle.

I pull out my butterfly knife.I stab zombie through the skull and drop the knife. It sinks to the ground,firmly planted into the ground. I see Miya, I've lost so much blood at this point I have started twitching. I don't even talk or acknoledged Miya. I have a insane grin on my face as I shuffle and grab my bullet wound.

(The walk is about a hour or 2 from the church)

[QUOTE="Dream Killer](It's Boe. I changed by name, sorry for the confusion... Made a character about a month ago xD )
The Scarred man gripped his stomach, which was now riddled with shallow holes. He coughed up a small amount of blood onto the inside of his mask, as he looked over at his lover, and the man he'd attacked. His vision began to blurr from the pain in his stomach, and his dehydration. He hadn't drank in days... "M-Mira..." He coughed out quietly. A puddle of blood formed under his stomach, as he watched them, a small smile forming under his mask when he saw the bulge in Mira's stomach.

[/QUOTE]
(Ahhh lol ok xD )

Mira rolled her eyes and hugged him back. "It's okay, I mean, it's not totally your fault." She giggles and kisses him. "Your water dropped." She says bending down to pick it up for him.

@Dream Killer

Miyas head tilted to the other side. "Hey moron, what the hell happened to you?" She asks, ready to patch him up if needed. He seemed to be more on the insane side right now.

@Yappi

Avery kissed her back sweetly, enjoying every last second of it. He took the bottle from her gingerly, chugging it happily. He sighed once it was all gone, and threw the empty bottle at Aidan, with a chuckle. The Scarred Man grabbed his beloved's hand, and stared into her eyes. (EDIT-- Removed the last part)

(@Slasher999999999 Please tell me you get the joke xD )

Jason looked at the couple "Alright so while I tried to take a nap, what the hell happened, and why the fuck was AJ here," he said as he grabbed his head and sighed. He looked at Aidan "Sorry, this is Aidan, you could call him the jackass of out last group," he said jokingly before staring at the door 'Why the fuck was AJ here' he thought.

@AidanCee @Dream Killer @Mira1

I speak slowed and in pain "someone's old boyfriend was there, shot me twice, stabbed him and shot him, left before questions were asked, bleeding out.

She smiles up at him and nodded. "Okay, we can name it Sandra." She says and thinks for a moment. "But if it's a boy?" She asks tilting her head.

She looks back at Jason and shrugs. "Not sure, I was asleep in your bed still." She says then returns her attention to Avery.

@White Shamrock

Miya shook her head, followed by a facepalm. "Let's patch you up." She says motioning him into the house to and to lay down. She got ready to stop the bleeding and stich him up.

@Yappi

Mira1 said:
She smiles up at him and nodded. "Okay, we can name it Sandra." She says and thinks for a moment. "But if it's a boy?" She asks tilting her head.
She looks back at Jason and shrugs. "Not sure, I was asleep in your bed still." She says then returns her attention to Avery.

@White Shamrock

Miya shook her head, followed by a facepalm. "Let's patch you up." She says motioning him into the house to and to lay down. She got ready to stop the bleeding and stich him up.

@Yappi
"If it's a boy, you can call it Aidan" I say and pull my tongue out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back