• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikki put her cuffs around his neck and smiled "My, my you won't let me heal. I guess I shouldn't stop you appetite..or my own," she said as she used the cuffs to pull him in and bite his neck hard swallowing the blood and laughing. She made sure he was stuck before slipping the ankle ones around his feet.

@Slasher999999999

Javisco would grin and move his head so he could kiss her he would bite her tongue hard enough to draw blood and would slowly start to suck on her tongue. His hands roaming over her body and gripping her chest and thighs

@White Shamrock

(Jason: Wow we are awful, Threat:....What are they doing (:'(), Peace: Maybe when you are older Lexi could he- *Hit in the head by a bat*, oh no Peace is dead, oh well (O:)), Amy: Is this what they call 'S-E-Z' or whatever lovers call it, ???: 0_0, Chili: I know now why people read this, Nikky: *Too Busy to Respond*)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
(Jason: Wow we are awful, Threat:....What are they doing (:'(), Peace: Maybe when you are older Lexi could he- *Hit in the head by a bat*, oh no Peace is dead, oh well (O:)), Amy: Is this what they call 'S-E-Z' or whatever lovers call it, ???: 0_0, Chili: I know now why people read this, Nikky: *Too Busy to Respond*)

[/QUOTE]
(Threat you see it's called fucking, it's a very pleasurable experience)

(It's happens when a man inserts his dick the thing dangling between your legs into a girls vagina the thing between a girls legs and begins to move in out of her)

(Boe: WOW Jason, gone for like 2 weeks and this- *Gets shot 17 times* Dream Killer: No. You'll never come back. Boe: AH, Fucker!! My dick!! Solace: Why'd you only shoot him in the dick? Dream Killer: That was on accident... Dewitt: Am I the only one that's really fucking confused here? Reiko: Why is dad's dick bloody? Boe: Oh god why... Who let Reiko come here?! Jesus Christ... Sandra: Dad, did mom bite your d- Boe: OH MY GOD NO, GET THAT DEVIL CHILD AWAY FROM ME!! Dream Killer: I'm just... Gonna go...)

[QUOTE="Dream Killer](Boe: WOW Jason, gone for like 2 weeks and this- *Gets shot 17 times* Dream Killer: No. You'll never come back. Boe: AH, Fucker!! My dick!! Solace: Why'd you only shoot him in the dick? Dream Killer: That was on accident... Dewitt: Am I the only one that's really fucking confused here? Reiko: Why is dad's dick bloody? Boe: Oh god why... Who let Reiko come here?! Jesus Christ... Sandra: Dad, did mom bite your d- Boe: OH MY GOD NO, GET THAT DEVIL CHILD AWAY FROM ME!! Dream Killer: I'm just... Gonna go...)

[/QUOTE]
(Jason: Why does everyone steal our gag, Threat: *crosses legs* that must have hurt, Peace: *Bleeding on the Floor*, Amy: You see the shit we deal with, Nikky: *Can't talk, tongue in someones mouth* ;) , ???: How does your child now of this, Chili: Hey cats, Shammy: I am just going to follow)

Javisco would grin and continue to suck on her tongue as his other hand grabbed her bra and ripped it odd and would grab her chest and start to grope it roughly his other hand trailing down her stomach

@White Shamrock

Javisco would grin and would rip off her panties and would grin "Hehehhe why yes I am" The sounds of flesh hitting flesh and Nikki screaming in pleasure could be heard all through out the apartment.

@White Shamrock

Slasher999999999 said:
Javisco would grin and would rip off her panties and would grin "Hehehhe why yes I am" The sounds of flesh hitting flesh and Nikki screaming in pleasure could be heard all through out the apartment.
@White Shamrock
{*kira sighs* why can't that be Keon and I? We're always interrupted}

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{*kira sighs* why can't that be Keon and I? We're always interrupted}

[/QUOTE]
(Ik but don't worry when Keon comes back you will enjoy it immensely ;) hang in their my dear)

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{*kira sighs* why can't that be Keon and I? We're always interrupted}

[/QUOTE]
(if I remember You offered to 'reward' Keon at the mansion but he played dumb)

(Me:Dear God they just fucking started. Mira: I have! Miya: I finished. Jasmine: You guys really, need to stop obsessing over sex... Adam:-covers Chickas ears- CHILDREN!)

[/QUOTE]
(Miya: Me and Keon were like that tho ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back