• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow lifts her head up, thinking she heard a noise. The young tiger cub makes her way outside to investigate. Looking around for any signs of life. The cub let's out a small, cute and non threatening roar.

@Silver Queen

The tiger cub tilts its head at the unknown woman. Not knowing if she should take her as a threat or not. Her owner was inside doing something with some other human. The cub gets ready to attack just in case. The stance also didn't come off as a threat, more like a playful stance then anything.

@Silver Queen

i'm walking thinking about what will i do or is this case find next "lets hope on this one" Tomas said to himself

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket](where are the people)

[/QUOTE]
(Everywhere! There are so many characters in this RP, they can be just about anywhere. Who exactly are you trying to find?)

She took the gun when offered. "Okay good. This is the same gun they had me use during training. I may be an ambassador, but they definitely wanted us to know how to protect ourselves."

She motioned to the bow on her back, and the arrows.
"I've got these but they're for an emergency only case."

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]She took the gun when offered. "Okay good. This is the same gun they had me use during training. I may be an ambassador, but they definitely wanted us to know how to protect ourselves."

She motioned to the bow on her back, and the arrows.
"I've got these but they're for an emergency only case."

[/QUOTE]
(Find Keon!!!!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back