• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason walks to Mira and Avery's bed, he kept poking Mira with the back side of the machete. "Hey Mira wake up, hey wake up, I need a favor, wake up before I throw you off the roof," he said as he was about to use his pike if she didn't wake up.

(Never ignore a tired Jason xD ...I also need this as a gif)

@Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
Mira's eyes fluttered open and she looked over at Jason. "Sure, what's up?" She asks, sitting up.

Jason tried to hide his pike cane before saying "I heard somewhat of an inventor since ya did help out Aidan with his no finger but still having a bow problem. I was wondering if you could *Sigh* make me a clover themed katana," he said pacing the room.

She tilted her head slightly and smiles. "Sure but I need some help first." She says standing up next to him. "Help me get my workshop fixed up?"

Jason nodded "What do you need, I have been out and scavenge a lot," he said as he looked down at her and smiled.

(Jason: so Smol)

Avery groaned and pulled Mira back down onto him. He was still half asleep, and was enjoying her company, and warmth. He nuzzled his head against hers sweetly, not aware of Jason

@White Shamrock @Mira1

Mira smiles up at him. "Well, I need you to help me clear my old w-" she gets cut off being pulled back onto the bed.

@White Shamrock

Jason brought out his cane and gestured if she wanted him to crowbar his arm off her"Ya want me to come back later," he said looking at the scene, he sighed '...it will hurt them in the end' he thought.

@Mira1 @Dream Killer

Mira1 said:
All miya needed to hear was sure before she was on her knees. Blowing Keon in front of AJ. She took him seriously and didn't really care. (I'm not going into any more details.)
I watch for a few seconds before just saying "normally I'd call rape but it looks like he's enjoying it" I go to the far end of the room and sit down

They reach an old building. Chris opens the door "This had space for the hole group, They were killed unfortunatly" he says to everyone

@Brianna Ackerman

(You guys missed it!! I kicked her in the jaw and she stopped... .DUH Jeez!! They were debating on weather or not to fight Layla....... GO back and read...... -_- )

"I'll be back in a bit."She begins walking, and is silent for a while. She's put the gun back on a holster she had on her leg, and grabbed a rather long, thin metal pole they'd passed, using it instead. She had field rigged it, securing a knife to the end of it to make it even more lethal.

After walking for a while, they reached a building that had noises coming from inside and sounded like fighting. She opened the door after turning to Jane. "Stay out here." She instructed, before running inside. She then remembered that she was alone, and that they weren't with her. If she was going to die, she was going. To do it alone.

She spun the pole in her hand, going to the area where the fight was taking place.

She hid in a corner, in the shadows, waiting for the right time to strike. Her steel grey eyes flashed with the light's reflection, otherwise hiding her.

@Slasher999999999 @Yappi @Mira1 @PixieDusts @JPTheWarrior

The cub tilts her head at the question and lays on the ground. She rolls around a little on her back.

@White Shamrock

Avery's eyes fluttered open, hearing Jason's voice. "Mm... Oh... Yeah..." He mutter, more to himself than anything. He sat up, and gave Mira a quick good morning kiss. "Morning..." He said, obviously still a little tired

@Mira1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back