• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A bullet is faster than a slice. I am sure you know this!" Jane says. "If you want to love you better dont hurt her!" he looks at the little girl. He usually didnt have alot of courage but for some reason he was acting the opposite way

@Mira1

"Ok,yea but billets dont kill instantly. So let's let go of our weapons. So I'll start with the revolver pointed at Kira" I lay down a revolver slowly that was in my sleeve

Yappi said:
"Ok,yea but billets dont kill instantly. So let's let go of our weapons. So I'll start with the revolver pointed at Kira" I lay down a revolver slowly that was in my sleeve
Chris steps on the gun at smiles "Why dont we all calm down!" he chuckles "I dont want to have to take a bath because of the blood alright?"

@Brianna Ackerman @Yappi @Mira1

"ok now Kira you lay down the spear and you will lay down your gun. Miya will then lay down her knife. All this at once"

Miya removes the knife but slips it in her belt. She was not about to give it away to some random gropup she didn't know. She poked kira. "Your turn sweetie." She purrs.

@Brianna Ackerman

Chris laughs and kicks the gun away from him "Ok I did it. Now Agni you do the same. Miss Kira and Miss Miya, is that her name right? Will do the same"

Slasher999999999 said:
(we could just have shot them both and be done with this)
(yes however int he rules it says we cant kill characters without their permission so... And I actually like the plot the character Miya is bringing)

JPTheWarrior said:
(yes however int he rules it says we cant kill characters without their permission so... And I actually like the plot the character Miya is bringing)
(Awwe thanks! Miya appreciates that.)

Kira growled and slowly lowered the spear. Upon hearing Keon's groan, she ran to his side, kneeling down next to him, spear still in her hand. "Keon?" She asked gently and put a hand on his cheek.

@Slasher999999999 @everyoneelse

"Uhh Miya let's get the fuck out of here eh?" I get up and pick up the clover revolver "or we can stay here and toy with Keon"

Last edited by a moderator:
Miya chucked quietly. "I say we get out of here." She says and casually starts to walk in the direction of their settlement.

(Shhhhh.... Let it happen.... Also, can we do it later? I'm in school and it's not a good time to torture anyone, or play with problems....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back