• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She giggles and kisses him back. "Good morning to you too!" She says poking his nose. "Me and Jason were gonna go clear a place out but you grabbed me, can you let me go hun?" She asked sweetly kissing him again.

@Dream Killer

his yell alerted the Zombie in the back seat and he un locked the door and bolted out but left his baseball bat in the car "just my darn luck" he jobs back to see that his base was outside the car and he grabbed it (@PixieDusts where can i find you)

Layla walked outside, the coat hanging to her feet. She growled as loud as she could when she got outside, "Not even a fucking 'Thank you'!!" She yelled and pressed the bat into the wall. She hit her head lightly on the wall and her head jolted up. The horn echoed in her ears as she threw the door to the apartments open and ran off towards the sound. After a minute she got there and saw the man. She started wacking the bat at the walkers and kicked their bodies away. "Let's go!" She screamed.

@Wasteful Bucket

The walker growled as she made her way slowly to the truck.

Mira1 said:
She giggles and kisses him back. "Good morning to you too!" She says poking his nose. "Me and Jason were gonna go clear a place out but you grabbed me, can you let me go hun?" She asked sweetly kissing him again.
@Dream Killer
"Ugh... Fine." Avery said jokingly, as he let go of her. He rested his feet on the ground, and stretched a bit. "And I'm coming with you and Jason... I don't trust Cowboys." He said, completely serious.

sees the girl heading torawrds the truck "why hello there i'm Tomas but please call me Grumpa" (he is 65 btw)

She shrugs and chuckles. "Okay! Trust me though. You will learn to like him, after all I did he's not a bad guy." She says standing up. "Let's go." She says poking his nose and leading them back upstairs.

@Dream Killer

(I wonder how much if this it will take to make Avery even more suspicious of Jason. I have a feeling he thinks Mira cheated on him with Jason while be was away.)

Layla growled as she hit the last walker to the ground. "Thanks for the help would be nice!!" She growled loudly and shook her head, "Sorry. The name is Layla. There is a church somewhere, you'll be safe there." She said sweetly and pushed the bat back onto her shoulder. She smiled, right before the smile faded. The walker was there... Daisie was there. The walker had made it's way to the truck. It slowly appeared close to the bodies and snarled. "D-d-don't touch that one..." She said softly, tears forming. The walker came closer, snarling, growling. It's now gray eyes flickered in the sun light, the wound, covered with blood. Layla stood there in a daze...

(The sadness is here....)

"ok um you mentioned a chunch what would be the name Lalya and sorry for not helping"

Last edited by a moderator:
Layla stood there, not answering. The walker grew closer to the both of them. Her eyes glistening. Layla's heart felt like it was being ripped out until she snapped out of it. "Church that way." She pointed and ran off, making a clicking noise. 'Can't hurt it...' She thought, banging her bat against the wall and the walker followed. She growled and so did the walker.

"Turn around and go to the church!!" Layla yelled back. The walkers attention was pulled away before back on Layla as she started banging on the wall. "OVER HERE!!" She screamed and the walker followed her.

Layla continued to bring the walker closer. She growled and it mimicked her. She stepped back and back, leading it to Keon. Reason, she couldn't kill it. She actually didn't know what she was doing. It just felt right to her.

(Sorry @Slasher999999999 )

She smiled and watched her daughter play with Keon's finger. "Her eye color finally changed from blue." She noticed.

I look around at the drawings Miya made, there better than what I can do but there stimulating "Hey Miya want to go to the church, you said something about talking to people. Besides I want to talk to Amy and Jason"

Keon would raise a eyebrow "Really what is her eye color now?" he would ask his vision still slightly blurred preventing him from seeing all the details.

@Brianna Ackerman

(apoloy accepted @PixieDusts)

Miya smiles at him and nods. "Sure let's head out!" She says, standing up and holding out her hand. Offering to help him up.

Layla had tripped. She fell back and the walker came closer and closer. She pushed herself up, bringing the walker closer and closer. After a while of slowly walking, the walker started to pick it's speed up. Layla gasped and did the same. She felt weird, but at the same time, she wanted to cry. She felt icky and messed up. Her heart, head, lungs, all pounding. She made it to the door of the apartments, waiting for the walker Daisie.

I grab her hand and get up. I start to walk to the church. "Why does Jason hate us,it's the Apocalypse you would think two deadly mass murderers would be wanted" I say jokingly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back