• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomas knocks on the door as the zombies get closer "HELLO PLEASE ANYONE"

@White Shamrock

Jason whistled for snow to stay "She is my lovely little pup," and opened the door to the man "YOU. DON'T. HAVE. TO. SHOUT." he said before pulling the man in. He looked at him "Jason Grim, now please there are children here," he said as he sat back down on the pew.

@Wasteful Bucket @PixieDusts

Amy gave a smile "Since you seem to close this off, and since no one else is at the settlement. I am just going to guess fucking, did she like it," she said using her katana to keep her balance.

@Yappi

Miya hugged threat and smiles. "How are you big man?" She asked tilting her head as she pulled away from the hug.

@White Shamrock

Mira giggles at Avery and kisses him. "I love you too." She said, countering him saying he hated her sometimes. She sped up and drove to her old workshop.

@Dream Killer

"yep,it was a jolly good fuck" I smile "now can I go see Jason,or atleast you talk to him about what I told you before I left. Besides didn't he get a book for me?"

@White Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Two masked and heavily armed men were scavenging a gas station for food and water, then one of them pumped out as much gas as their gas cans could carry and then created a line of gasoline and lit it. They then loaded everything into a heavily armored back storage compartment on a customized armored military grade attack vehicle, then they set off before the explosion went off and both attracted and killed nearby undead. Dalton, the smaller one to Dallas the extremely buff one, heard it go off and sighed. "Wish we didn't need these armored windows, i would of loved to see that." Dalton said. Dallas replied, "Well it's either not see the things around us throug the big window and keep our heads or leave the windows wide open, get killed by a thug, and end up having all these supplies and military weaponry fall into their hands." Dalton simply nodded, "Yeah yeah yeah, i get the gist of it." After that, Dalton climbed to the back and got into the gunner seat, surrounding him was mainly think metal plating added on by him, and in front of him facing the gun was a small window and a little rotatable cupola with a sight, so he looked at the remainder of the burning in sight with that. (I'm just trying to introduce my characters, and have you get a good feel of them and how they act.)

Avery sighed, and kissed her back. He sat back in his seet, kicking his feet up onto the dash. "Say, how long till we get there?" He asked, with a yawn.

@Mira1

Mira shrugs looking at the time. "Maybe an hour or so? Depending on traffic." She giggles before getting an idea. She speeds up quickly and swerves slightly trying to scare him.

@Dream Killer

Avery grabbed her wrist tightly when she sped up, letting out a frill, girly scream. He covered his mouth, and let go of her wrist, his face red with embarrassment. @Mira1

She eventually finished the grave, and put the walker in it, covering her hands as she did. Finishing up, she put the dirt back in the hole, and went over to Keon, putting. A shit ton of hand sanitizer she kept with her on. She slightly shook him, careful of Ashlie.

Keon would groan and would get up groaning slightly and would notice Kira was done "sorry for not helping" he would say he felt much better now

@Brianna Ackerman

She shook her head. "It's fine. You've been through a lot. You deserved the power nap you got." She laughed. "Come on. Let's go inside. We have it all to ourselves~" she winked.

Slasher999999999 said:
(yes finally after being c blocked so many times)
(Andrew: -Crosses arms- When you're dome wrestling come find me and we can box!)

Threat sighed "I have had deal with a lot of s-s-SHIT, the good news is Peace, isn't bothering me much," he said as he gave Miya a smile "Thanks for the hug, but I think you squished my melted chocolate," he said with a smile.

@Mira1

(Shammy: wubba lubba dub dub Chili: *nudges Threat* do you know what that means, Threat: no, Chili: it means "I am in great pain, please help me.")

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back