• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miya smiles and sits down. A moment later she stands and grabs him. "Why don't we just do it now? After all, I think you're pretty much ready hu?"

PixieDusts said:
(No one cares.....)
(*sighs* Well I would say this: Why dont you create a character and interact with one of mine? I know it's hard and boring but... It's sad that your chars just keep getting ignored)

Mira1 said:
Miya smiles and sits down. A moment later she stands and grabs him. "Why don't we just do it now? After all, I think you're pretty much ready hu?"
(@Yappi srry... Again)

"Thought you would never ask" I grab her on the lower back and slip her onto the ground(AJ:don't fade to black th-*faded unless Miya says otherwise* no I don't want to risk being banned)

Lots of fun sounds can be heard! Like I'm talking some fun shit right there. Its all like-(shhhh they don't need to know)

Mira1 said:
Lots of fun sounds can be heard! Like I'm talking some fun shit right there. Its all like-(shhhh they don't need to know)
(AJ: I'll tell them s- *gets shanked*)

(Guys I was literally waiting for staff to tell me that this rp is breaking a rule. You all have to stop with the raping and any sexual content now.)

I get up from a relaxing 'rest', I go to my bag and get a fresh batch of clothes. I change into them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Libra259 said:
(Guys I was literally waiting for staff to tell me that this rp is breaking a rule. You all have to stop with the raping and any sexual content now.)
(Torture still allowed?)

Miya lays back in her cot and sighs. Looking up at the ceiling. She smiles at AJ and giggles. She curls up in a ball and dozes off.

@Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back