• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomas growls in pain the pressure for Jason broke his finger "yes fire" then Tomas yells "AJ LETS GO" and walks off with a growl

(AJ is at the apartment torturing a bandit)

I'll just keep him here until later, I walk to the church and hear Thomas "ok just follow me" I walk towards the settlement

Miya awoke to a slight crashing sound. One of the lightbulbs had busted and fell to the ground. She growled and cleaned it up, waiting for AJ to get back. It was obvious he was gone, because he wasn't anywhere to be found.

Miya made a nuse using some extra rope she had. She hung it up proudly at the front of the base. Along with a zombie she had found. The zombie hung from the nuse, struggling. She giggles and wrote, 'welcome' on the post used to build the stand for the nuse.

JPTheWarrior said:
(This is the thing guys. Right now I would think we should calm the things now and so I think we shouldnt even do anything. Not fade to black. Just dont make those scenes at all)

-=-=((CellistCat606: "Yay!

@Libra259 I'm sorry that you got the warning btw))=-=-

[QUOTE="Demon Slayer]Miya made a nuse using some extra rope she had. She hung it up proudly at the front of the base. Along with a zombie she had found. The zombie hung from the nuse, struggling. She giggles and wrote, 'welcome' on the post used to build the stand for the nuse.

[/QUOTE]
(YOU BUTT!! They won't let me make a new account... This is my friend Morgan's...)

[QUOTE="find and slay](YOU BUTT!! They won't let me make a new account... This is my friend Morgan's...)

[/QUOTE]
(This isn't my account! It's my friends. Remember the one that told you my real name)

[QUOTE="Demon Slayer](This isn't my account! It's my friends. Remember the one that told you my real name)

[/QUOTE]
(XDD Oh yeah!! Morgan's probably gonna kick me off his account tomorrow... But, for right now, I'm here :3)

Jaqluin

Jaqluin would walk up to Jason after hearing the door slam shut. She would then open her backpack and take out the peice of paper once again. Jaqluin would then close her backpack and show Jason the paper labeled cure with ingredients written down on it. "Do you have any of these?" She said with a calm face.

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=-

[QUOTE="find and slay](XDD Oh yeah!! Morgan's probably gonna kick me off his account tomorrow... But, for right now, I'm here :3)

[/QUOTE]
(How long you get banned for?)

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket]Tomas says "ok and this Miya how do you know her"

[/QUOTE]
"Were both insane and enjoy murder therefore we decided to be friends.

[QUOTE="Demon Slayer](Hey guys, its Miya. Long story short. Someone got me banned. (I had nothing to do with it. But sadly I can't fight it, just not going to RP with him when I get back.) So I'm using my best friends account to RP.(more like forced him to let me use it. .) so uh, what happened while I was gone?)

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="find and slay](YOU BUTT!! They won't let me make a new account... This is my friend Morgan's...)

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((I don't have any friends irl that use RP nation(not counting you guys of course (^.^)).))=-=-

Que eyed the girl, holding his modified Torture tool. It really wasn't modified much... Que had just removed the strap for it. He still liked to call it 'Modified' though... Had a nice ring to it. He smirked, and lunged forwards at the girl, keeping low. He dove into a roll at last second, avoiding any attacks, and he uppercut her in the stomach, the two rusty prongs of his weapon sinking into her skin. He ripped the weapon out back towards him, ripping all the flesh on his way out. He smirked. He wasn't done yet. He brought Rusty around on her dagger quickly, and stabbed the prongs into the wall, hugging the dagger tightly, so she couldn't grab it out quickly. He flipped out his cutting knife, and backed away, ready to slash at her hand if she went for the knife.

@Demon Slayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back