• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miya ran in front of AJ and tackled Que. She giggles and licks the blood from his cheek. "You taste good too!" She said happily, bringing the knife to his neck. "Maybe javi can cook us up a meal"

@find and slay

I kick him in the chest to see Miya tackle him "I've never tried human before....Javasco how does it taste?" I say getting my gun out just in case Que tries anything

Que felt himself be tackled to the ground, seeing a man lunge over him with a knife. He felt her lick his cheek, his eyes widening a bit. He felt the cold blade pressed against his neck, seeing AJ aim his gun at him. He had no options... He was screwed. All for a gun... He sighed, and stared up at the girl on top of him. He could kick her off... But he would be shot. He had no counters... Que gripped the grass under him, still staring up at the girl, his cold green eyes staring into hers.

@Demon Slayer @Yappi @Slasher999999999

Last edited by a moderator:
Miya slowly brings the knife up and puts it in his mouth pressing it against the corner of his lips. She put a little pressure and smiled. "You want to know why they call me Smiley?" She asked, giggling slightly.

(Permission to carve a smile on his mouth :3 @find and slay )

The knife would penetrate his stomach not deep enough to kill him but immobilize him. Javisco would grin and lick his lips thinking off all the food that he could prepare and cook for everyone. He would get up and would grab a stray pipe on the ground and would slam it in Que head multiple time. The sound of his skull cracking could be heard causing Javisco grin to stretch more and his eyes to be full of glee.

@Yappi

@Mira1

@find and slay

( xD You are really, really late...)

Slasher999999999 said:
The knife would penetrate his stomach not deep enough to kill him but immobilize him. Javisco would grin and lick his lips thinking off all the food that he could prepare and cook for everyone. He would get up and would grab a stray pipe on the ground and would slam it in Que head multiple time. The sound of his skull cracking could be heard causing Javisco grin to stretch more and his eyes to be full of glee.
@Yappi

@Mira1

@find and slay

I see Miya about to do her thing "Ahh you fucked with the wrong group. I'm going to carve you up with my knife, all over. You are going to regret not dying sooner"

Que's eyes widened, knowing what she meant to do... "P-Please no..." He said, making sure not to move his lips too much. He was genuinely scared... But he could handle this. Pain was his friend... His only friend. Pain would never betray him... Not like this. He moved his hand up, grabbing her wrist tightly. "No." He said with a shaky, rather insane tone. He could easily be killed for this... He knew that. But, his face... He wouldn't allow it to be scarred. His hand gripped her wrist, so it couldn't move. His nails dug into her wrist tightly, "Please, no." He said forcefully, more of a command than a beg.

(Ugh... Sure. xD @Demon Slayer )

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((Amber: "We both got cut in one of our cheeks!" -Holds up a hand for a high five.-))=-=-

(Que: -Rolls eyes and gives her a high five- This doesn't mean we're friends...)

Miya giggles insanely. Her head twitching heavily. She looks at Javi and nods. "Thank you." She said before tearing one side of his mouth open. "There's one half." She said and moved the kife to the other side. She leaned down and smiled and que. Then swiftly carved the other half of the smile into his face. "And theirs the second!" She said happily, giggling more insanely than before. She fell back onto the ground and licked the blood off the knife.

@find and slay

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((Amber: "We both got cut in one of our cheeks!" -Holds up a hand for a high five.-))=-=-

(AJ:*highfives* hell yes!!! I gave it to him :D )

I go up to Que, knocked out "you should smile more!, after all it's good for you" I say before picking him up and carrying him back to the settlement

Que's screams were cut short by a pipe being rammed on his head, repeatedly. My face... How could they?! T-They mangled my face... We're gonna kill them!! T-This is all your fault... Don't you want this?! N-No!! Leave me alone!! But pain is your friend, remember?! I have no friends... Because of you!!

@Demon Slayer

(GTG, be back with a new account tomorrow!!)

I smile crazily while thinking of fun ways to torture Que. Maybe put a butterfly on him, cut off his fingers and force him to eat it. Oh this will be fun!

I walk into the settlement and tie Que down to a chair. I strip his shirt off to see many cuts that look self inflicted "Miya,Javasco, let me have my own fun when he wakes up" I wait there for him to wake up, sharpening my knife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back