• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yappi said:
I get a case from the back a bring it to her "most things you would need for high powered explosives,gunpowder and such. There's a whole box of chemicals I can't figure out though" I pull out a large box of from the explosives box with vials and powders in it. The box has several homemade bombs in it.
-=-=((2 Questions. 1 where's the back? 2, how big is the case/box?))=-=-

Iclyn turned a corner and saw some people standing outside (or inside?) a church. "Hai!" she said. She winced when she realized that her scar was open for everyone to see.

[QUOTE="Silver Queen]Iclyn turned a corner and saw some people standing outside (or inside?) a church. "Hai!" she said. She winced when she realized that her scar was open for everyone to see.
[/QUOTE]
-=-=((Jaqluin: We're inside, so you may want to edit your post.))=-=-

Jaqluin

Jaqluin looked at the case at first she saw just explosives. She then looked to see some chemicals on the opposite side, none of them really had anything to do with the cure (aka none of them were on the list). Jaqluin then closed the case and said "thanks for showing," with a fake smile.

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=-

Iclyn gulped. "I see. Listen, I don't want to cause any trouble..." her voice trailed off as slightly, ever so slightly, her thumb pushed a button on the palm of her hand. Instantly, a controler popped out of a holder in her belt and landed in her hand. She smiled. "But I have this whole block rigged to explode." She had planned this. Every block in a 10 mile radius of her base had bombs waiting to explode.

"Meh, I don't care if you take the smaller box. Could be used for some other crazy project you have in mind. A cure is impossible, only cure for them is a bullet" I put the case up but leave the smaller case out for her

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Silver Queen]Iclyn gulped. "I see. Listen, I don't want to cause any trouble..." her voice trailed off as slightly, ever so slightly, her thumb pushed a button on the palm of her hand. Instantly, a controler popped out of a holder in her belt and landed in her hand. She smiled. "But I have this whole block rigged to explode." She had planned this. Every block in a 10 mile radius of her base had bombs waiting to explode.

[/QUOTE]
(This church is VERY remote, just to let you know)

"Sorry but I hope you like blowing yourself up. This is the most remote place in the city, we have watch towers and a demolitions expert here" I Doubt she is being thruthful "besides where could you get firepower like that, raid a nuke emporium?"

Iclyn gulped again. She dropped the TV remote in her hand. "Fine. Take me away. Kill me or whatever." She looked to the ground and mumbled, "Not that I'll survive much longer anyway..." Her bow sat on her back, feeling like it weighed a ton.

"We won't kill ya,we just want to see if your a bandit and I think your not so....your welcome to stay. One thing though hurt my 2 brothers Johny or AJ and I will gut you." I walk back to watch

I walk trying to find the stranger who I followed when he shirt the door. Being quiet was hard with a stump.

In my stupid and reckless mind I didn't intend for a fight, I just wanted information. I just wanted to know who this guy was so that if he was dangerous I could tell the church so we could be prepared.

I didn't think he was a bandit. This person obviously saw me, and I looked pretty vulnerable. So I concluded that it couldn't have been a bandit but I couldn't see anything or anyone.

@Yappi

I splash the bandit and say "wake up, it's time to play" I think Aidan passes this place up. I sharpen my knife while I wait for the bandit to awake

(Anyone want to rp as bandit?)

I hear a splash of water coming from somewhere. I know it's not a tap because of the sudden splash and the deep him of someone's voice afterwards. I go to follow the noise.

Jaqluin

"Sorry but I'm not into becoming a mad scientist. Also if there is a way for zombies to be here there is also a way to get rid of them for good, but if you believe otherwise then don't get in my way mister grenade." Jaqluin then turned her head back to the other guy (Also known as Jason). "So can you get me the other ingredients or are you going to let a kid go out and look for the ingredients by herself in a zombie infested world?"

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=-

-=-=((Nearby
@Yappi))=-=-

(blue is gonna be my new Character's color)

Ruby was wondering the the streets and finds a church knocks on the door "hello?" the cheerful voice echoed through the dead streets

[QUOTE="Wasteful Bucket](blue is gonna be my new Character's color)
Ruby was wondering the the streets and finds a church knocks on the door "hello?" the cheerful voice echoed through the dead streets

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((The church is in a forest not a city.))=-=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back