• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AidanCee said:
"Yeah this whole thing caused... It caused a bit of a dry spell in the business department" I laugh. "And I doubt my condition is going to help me up my pussy game. Or dick game. Hey, I'm just saying, beggars can't be choosers."
"ha that's good" I open up my revolver and check to see how many shots are I it "so anything happen with Jason?"

Yappi said:
"ha that's good" I open up my revolver and check to see how many shots are I it "so anything happen with Jason?"
"Look, I haven't seen him in a while. I haven't seen anyone. I did see my captors. I tried to confront them. But they ignored me so I stormed out. But I dunno about anyone!"

"huh....I've seen Jason, he hates me now though. Talking about slitting my throat and shit, hell just talking to you so calm without gutting this bandit is about to drive me insane" my eyes are starting to look predatory, like a tiger about to strike

Yappi said:
"huh....I've seen Jason, he hates me now though. Talking about slitting my throat and shit, hell just talking to you so calm without gutting this bandit is about to drive me insane" my eyes are starting to look predatory, like a tiger about to strike
I sigh unabashed. "Don't let me stop you, do what you Gotta do. Pretty sure Jason hates everyone even his friends. Genuinely think he hates me a bit". I turn to face the wall so I don't see the Bandit. I didn't give two shits if I was honest, but despite everything the sight of someone being murdered still made me uneasy.

Layla heard the cry of a person outside the church. She slowly sat up and limped to the door, opening it. "G-Get in..." She said with a harsh voice. She opened the door big enough for the young girl to slip through before she closed the door and slipped down the wall, sitting on the floor in front of the door.

@Wasteful Bucket

Last edited by a moderator:
I go to the bandit a stabby smile slowly forming on my face. He is still struggling to scream and failing miserably, I take out my razor sharp knife and start to carve a butterfly into his chest. Right next to heart but not deep enough to puncture his heart.

Yappi said:
I go to the bandit a stabby smile slowly forming on my face. He is still struggling to scream and failing miserably, I take out my razor sharp knife and start to carve a butterfly into his chest. Right next to heart but not deep enough to puncture his heart.
I turn around to see AJ playing with his food.

"Oh just kill the Gobshite " I say

What have I become?

AidanCee said:
I sigh unabashed. "Don't let me stop you, do what you Gotta do. Pretty sure Jason hates everyone even his friends. Genuinely think he hates me a bit". I turn to face the wall so I don't see the Bandit. I didn't give two shits if I was honest, but despite everything the sight of someone being murdered still made me uneasy.
-=-=((Amber: "Lucky! He's too casual with me so he thinks it's okay to call me <Demonic voice> TEDDY BEAR!"))=-=-

AidanCee said:
I turn around to see AJ playing with his food.
"Oh just kill the Gobshite " I say

What have I become?
(Want to rp as bandit?)

My mind is in a state of bliss,I don't register what Aidan said. I start to carve the wings into the bandit

Yappi said:
(Want to rp as bandit?)
My mind is in a state of bliss,I don't register what Aidan said. I start to carve the wings into him
(Sure. But if I get confused with who I am then I take no responsibility haha)

Bandit:

I wriggle in agony as this church freak carves stuff onto my chest. If I still had my tongue I'd tell him to go ahead. Just because I'm going to die doesn't mean my "colleagues" won't personally bee turn the torture to every one of his friends and him... And that kid who called me "gobshite". Which was the stupidest British phrase I'd ever heard.

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman](What did I miss? )

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((Nothing really there's two new characters though (another one we're still waiting to make their first post).))=-=-

CellistCat606 said:
"Sorry but I'm not into becoming a mad scientist. Also if there is a way for zombies to be here there is also a way to get rid of them for good, but if you believe otherwise then don't get in my way mister grenade." Jaqluin then turned her head back to the other guy (Also known as Jason). "So can you get me the other ingredients or are you going to let a kid go out and look for the ingredients by herself in a zombie infested world?"
Jason sighed "I will come with, is there anything on the list that we can get here," he said tipping his hat and giving a smile.

((OMG so sorry about no answering, I had school didn't have time to respond :( ))

(It would be rich if Jaso came here)

I see him struggle, it's funny when he is in so much pain. I cut off a finger and throw it, but history happens again and it lands right next to Aidan...

Jaqluin

Jaqluin took a deep breath. "I already looked through your supplies as you told me to do, all you had was simple water. So yes everything else is somewhere in the big outside world." She said a bit dramatically. Jaqluin then picked up her heavy backpack and walked up to door "ready for a scavenger hunt in the name of science cowboy?"

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=-

"Oh god fingers" I say and hold up my hand to AJ. "That shit it hurts"

Bandit- too right it fuckin hurt. Not sure why he didn't just kill me now. I'd stopped wriggling a long time ago. I'd stopped giving a shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back