• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaqluin

Jaqluin pulled his cowboy hat a bit down, "it's hard for me to believe people with a silly cowboy hat sheriff." Jaqluin then laughed a bit "yes, I want to make the cure for the infamous zombie virus." She then let go of his neck and held onto his arms.

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
Ruby she stopped crying "my dad's note said he was gonna leave soon with an AJ do you know how he is" then continues crying

Iclyn stopped. AJ? That could mean one thing... "What's your dad's name?" She asked with as much certainty as she could muster.

Amber

Amber looked away to the sky as apparently Icy and Ruby were talking. She heard Ruby mention AJ it sounded familiar but she couldn't put her finger on it. "I know someone whom goes by AK (aka AJ (Amber just forgot his name)),but I don't know any AJs." Amber then started to swing her scythe left and right behind her back.

-=-=((@Wasteful Bucket and
@Silver Queen))=-=-

Jason smiled "Yee haw," he said jokingly as he looked at the place "What is first, because I don't want this to end like every zombie movie....except Shaun of the Dead," he put his white hat on her head. He laughed "You lead deputy," he started to walk faster as they went deeper into the city.

@CellistCat606

Jaqluin

Jaqluin put the cowboy back on Jason's head. "I don't play cowgirl, I play scientist. Well I don't play scientist, because I am a scientist." She then did a sassy hair flip. "Any science experiments r' us stores nearby?"

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=-

Amber

Amber put her head down when she heard the name Jason. "Yes, I know a Jason. He calls me teddy bear and kid all the time just because I'm only 4 feet tall!" She then took a deep breath. "As long as your Jason is a cowboy then yes I have heard of him."

-=-=((@Wasteful Bucket
@Silver Queen))=-=-

Tomas

i hear my name and go to the church and knock "hello i heard my name" he yells

Ruby

she says "yeah hes a cowboy and something about leading a horse or something"

Tomas

he looks at the girl angry "she died she is not here your crazy!"

Ruby

hearing her dad rushed down to hug him when she did she let go and looked at his stump of an arm "dad? what happand"

Iclyn steps back, surveying the scene. Suddenly, in the back of her mind, a memory flashes. It was her, young and innocent, running into her older sister's arms. The two had hugged and hugged until she had asked, "Where had you been?" Isabel hadn't answered, but the little Iclyn had remembered seeing a large cut on her leg. Iclyn, choked from the memory, backed away so she could cry alone.

After a while of cutting off limbs i wait for a while thinking, He continues....screaming I guess (more like a yell) so I slit him in the throat with a insane smile and eyes. I get covered in blood...note to self, if you don't want to get covered in blood don't slit people knifes into there throat. I cut it a little thin so he sits there struggling for air for about 5 minutes before chocking to death on his on blood gurgling. I stab him through the head and walk back to the church. Covered in blood and a insane smile on my face

I step into the church, I am covered in a thin layer of blood. I have my knife in my hand I have a smile on my face. I hum a light tune.

Jason looked at her "What is with the sass, what will it do for ya. Yes they are on bullshit street," he said the last sentence sarcastically as he fired his gun into a zombies head "Haven't used these in a while," he said as he hummed a tune.

@CellistCat606

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back