• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rub my bandages, they are complete dried up. It would be a lie to say I don't enjoy what I do, the people I hurt.

Amber gestured him towards the pew "I need to take this to a new level can you please help me, just lie down," she said giving him a soft smile.

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
Amber sighed "I really didn't our sessions to come to this but, eh," she pinned his arms so they spread farther onto the pew. She put her katana in one of his hands, and put a knife from her pocket into the other. She made sure to press them into his hands. She sat on his chest, she grabbed some glasses from her pocket, and grabbed the note book "How was that," she asked writing something.

@Yappi

"It hurts like a bitch!" I say cringing at the pain "makes me feel like I'm hurting and I want it to stop"

@White Shamrock

Amy wrote something down before glaring at him "Shush children might be around, I needed to do this. I want to see how you would react, oh and keep doing that and I will push harder." She looked at his now pinned body before looking at his face, she drew a better version of it and placed it on his forehead.

@Yappi

(Yea, Amy is sorta AJ's phychologist I dare say. She kinda stabbed him in the hands for reasons that will be later explained. Also AJ is a serial killer)

Iclyn rolled her eyes at AJ screaming. "Try to keep it down in there! Shish!" She knew that AJ had sessions with Amy, but this was crazy!

Shadow found herself nearing a church in the middle of the woods. She stumbled to the door and knocked.

I eventually stop, the pain while it hits hard at first slowly fades until I'm left with pure adrillaline. I sit there silent, trying to think about happier things such as the bandit I tortured.

Iclyn goes over to the door, but goes downstairs first. Eyes shut tight, she asks. "There's a girl outside. What should I do?"

Shadow hears the screams stop, but that makes her even more suspicious. She knocks again.

I wake up and the room is empty.

Oh, nice one, AJ I thought. That's a great headsup leaving me to sleep next to a dead bandit.

The bandit sat there bloodied up and I wasn't sure whether he was dead or alive. I grab my crutch to stand up. I just look at the body

"It's probably your own fault" I say to it with a pitiful shrug. I hobble out of the building to the streets. I decide trying to make my way back to the the church was a good option.

@Yappi

Ruby

Ruby was talking to Tomas "dad how did it happen"

Tomas

Tomas still shocked said "well i was bit and had to cut it off so i'm not who i was before"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back