• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(K, we'll have Amy react to blood soaked AJ then I guess? I don't think she has seen him on full on crazy)

I walk through the church humming the kill bill theme, a smile on my face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jaqluin

Jaqluin smirked. "If I'm not myself then who am I? Also could you refrain of using curse words in my presence?" Jaqluin then looked around still seeing no stores that would have any chance of containing any of the ingredients.

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=-

Amy sighed "Again with the blood, clean yourself this is a church not a slaughter house," she walked into the basement and went back holding a towel.

@Yappi

Jason looked at her "Alright....Jesus rich kids, will never understand em. I can curse, it is the apocalypse I can do whatever," he walked into a grocery story and decided to search in there.

@CellistCat606

Logan has wandered through the streets of abandoned cities, neighborhoods, forests, and now...Here he was, lost and having no clue where to go...Not to mention, he had a horde of of Walkers chasing after him. The faster Logan ran, the Walkers seemed to be picking up speed as well. Even though they were crippled and slow, they were somehow catching up to the boy. Logan continued to run, the bottoms of his boots slamming against the Earth with every step. Logan had been calling out for help, but to no avail...The horde was still giving chase, not looking like they were the type that gave up easily. Oh boy, that wasn't good. Logan didn't feel like he could run for much longer. He kept calling out for some help as he ran, knowing that he wouldn't be able to fight off every Walker that was chasing him. Counting them all up, there were about 13 chasing the boy. 2 had given up the chase and 3 had been trampled by the other Walkers, killing them. That was fine with Logan. It meant that there were less Walkers to run away from. Well, with the way things were going, Logan probably wouldn't be running for much longer. If help didn't come, he'd probably in the stomachs of several living corpses.

"Help me!! Somebody, please!!" Logan continued to cry out as he ran...He was losing hope.

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{*appears with lightning bolts* I'm backkkkkkk! *zapped by lightning bolts. Falls* DAMNIT!}

[/QUOTE]
(*Lighting* HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY THING *TACKLES....gentle tap* fight me >:( )

Jason walked out and decided to wander a little, he heard a yell for help. He followed the sound seeing a boy getting chased be walker, his instincts kicked in as he ran towards the boy. He shot a few walkers with one of his revolvers before slicing a few others with his machete, he looked at the boy "You OK," he said giving the boy a smile.

@Frisky Bitz (Somewhat nearby @CellistCat606)

I don't register what she said accept 'wipe yourself off' "I like it this way,the smell...the feel. The blood of my victim still sticks even if the fun does not" I say with a crazily calm tone.

@White Shamrock

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
(*Lighting* HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY THING *TACKLES....gentle tap* fight me >:( )

[/QUOTE]
{BRING IT ON BITCH. 4th degree black belt in Karate and Jiu Jitsu...and a 2nd in Taekwondo. *cracks knuckles* prepare to get shreked, m8}

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{BRING IT ON BITCH. 4th degree black belt in Karate and Jiu Jitsu...and a 2nd in Taekwondo. *cracks knuckles* prepare to get shreked, m8}

[/QUOTE]
(RAWR >:( HOPE YOU ARE READY TO TASTE THE FUCKING RAINBOW BITCH!)

il_570xN.318563899.jpg

Amy sighed "Your progress is slipping AJ, I feel now that I am starting to lose what little grasp I had on you." She wrote something down on a paper and paced around throwing the towel on his face.

@Yappi

Logan stopped and fell to the ground, gasping for air. He turned and saw that quite a few of the walkers had been killed, causing the rest to scatter like ants. He looked at the man who rescued him, having no clue at all who he was. Logan WANTED to ask who the hell this guy was, but he was only able to get out fragments of words. "Wh...Who..." Logan reached into his duffle bag and pulled out what looked like a water canteen. Logan but the bottle opening to his mouth and began to drink it's contents. "M-much better..." Logan managed to get out before looking up at Jason. "H-howdy. Thanks for saving my life there...Who are you?"

The tall man in white crouched down "The name is Jason Grim, howdy. I due this often, find people out here," he picked the boy up to his feet and tipped his cowboy hat. He scanned the boy and asked "I said myself so who are ya," he shot a zombie from the distant before guiding him towards were Jaqluin was.

@Frisky Bitz @CellistCat606

Jaqluin

"I'm always willing to talk about myself if you were interested." Jaqluin watched him as she got put back down on the ground as the cowboy saved a young boy. She then began to search through the store only seeing food products but she decided to continue looking.

-=-=((Somewhat nearby @White Shamrock and @Frisky Bitz))=-=-

I slowly start to come back to what easily broken sanity I have and slowly start to wipe the blood off me. My eye still uncontrollably twitches, my face is wiped off but my shirt and neck are stilled covered. I throw the rag to the side. I get a grin "whatcha writing!"

Amy jumped before tucking the paper into her pocket "NOTHING! It is nothing concerning you," she said putting her hood on to conceal any sigh of emotion.

@Yappi

I smile "someone's protective, tell me and I'll tell you a secret" I wink with my hands above my head "no fingers crossed"

Amy looked at him as she passed him a book filled with drawings and notes. Some were her personal ships, other were pictures of people, , Threat and Lexi, 2 and Kuro, and YxA fanfiction. There was also a few pictures of AJ she was hopping he wouldn't see "I get bored during our conversations," she said tucking her legs into her body.

@Yappi

I see the pictures of me "don't be afraid, these are pretty good. So I'll tell you two secrets" I had her her notebook back "I killed Daisie which I think is Keons sister and banged Miya....again" I smile "see,isn't sharing great?"

Amy twitched and grabbed the notebook "You are a piece of shit, you don't have morals, no sanity, and completely have no care for human life. You are just like Jason back west til....it happened," she said before starting to sketch another drawing.

@Yappi

"Aww I have care for human life, my sanity is still there. Just know whenever you see a warm smile or me talk to my friends it's some of the old me. Though its a lot different, I used to be tough,hard skinned,caring,justicful....now when Im not dominated by crazyness he is hurt...protective....guilty" I say with a somewhat warm smile, my

Mind can't take being like this for long, only when it's really calm or a good friend is around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back