• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruby

Ruby looks for a way up to the roof to relax and finds a ladder (or stairs) and climbs (or walked) up and almost gets her head chopped off she screams "AHHHHHH"

I see him have the face of someone who wants to die "your wandering why I haven't killed you, you see I enjoy making you suffer" I cut off a ear

Jason laughed "I have been scavenging for weeks, so this will be a walk in the park." He picked her up and smiled, he walked out the door putting the sassy girl on his back "ONWARD!" he said as he ran into town.

@CellistCat606

Yappi said:
I see him have the face of someone who wants to die "your wandering why I haven't killed you, you see I enjoy making you suffer" I cut off a ear
I stare at this dope with a cold 1000 yard stare. I'm in too much pain for other pains to really make a difference. So I just do my best to nod.

(This is a vile colour, though)

Amber

Amber turned around to see she almost hit someone in the head. I'm getting better! She looks over to the woman whom had just screamed (scaredy cat) and says "next time knock on the trapdoor, it's not that hard." Amber then held her scythe behind her back as she waited for the woman's response.

-=-=((@Wasteful Bucket))=-=-

"If life isn't fair, make it."

View attachment 256595

Name: Amber

Nick: Six Year Old Killer

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 4'0

Crush: Girl has never had a crush so if she had one she never would know

Personality: Amber is not one to be sentimental she'd rather laugh but would keep it to herself (even though being rude isn't something she hesitates on). She most likely will be seen teasing (just as a joke) or pulling pranks. She acts tough because she is tough okay or do I need to repeat myself? Sometimes Amber thinks that if she acted like a shy, kind, innocent girl, that she will probably will be helped more than if she acted like herself. Don't get on her bad side she has a HUGE temper.

Weapons: Her bracelet (it's the sharpest thing she can have because of her predicament).

Leader of some sort of group: Was a leader of a couple of fellow prisoners at one point.

Likes: Being in charge, Joking around, Being better than someone, Having a good laugh, prisoners she knows.

Dislikes: Pets, cops, people of the law, and people who act all overprotective with her.

Bio: Amber was a normal girl. She was mostly kind, joyful, cheery, & empathetic. She never knew her parents since she was an orphan. One day when Amber was 6 years old she woke up to seeing cops looking around for clues of who murdered all the other orphans last night. Amber was the only orphan to survive the attack which made her highly suspicious to the police. The owner of the orphanage also recalled last seeing Amber holding a knife, the owner took it away from Amber and put it on the counter so Amber wouldn't hurt herself. Amber got upset at this and immediately ran to where she slept sobbing. The case was then immediately closed because the cops thought they had found the killer whom was Amber(was it Amber or someone else? not even Amber knows) because they found no evidence otherwise. Amber then spent her life getting pushed around by the other prisoners for being only a measly 6 year old. Ten years went by and Amber's personality changed from a nice little girl to a rude teenager. Amber gained respect from the other prisoners by getting stronger and faster, soon she had her own group! They were planning an escape route when the zombies attacked. Out of confusion the group split up and Amber was on her own. Except a cop found her 3 days later and hand cuffed her so he could bring her back. When the cop was at the gate to the jail he got a surprise sneak attack from the back. Seeing her chance Amber escaped the cop, but is still unable to take off her hand cuffs. So now Amber is looking for helpful survivors before the zombies get her.

Other: Amber can be seen with bruises and cuts everywhere on her from the brawls she had with the other prisoners. Her height and speed lets her be able to go into small places fast. She also is best with a two handed weapon.

Jaqluin

Jaqluin chuckled with a smirk on her face after she was brought onto his back. "I think your lying, because everyone knows that it's easier to I've been than I have been." She then holds onto his neck as she hopes her backpack isn't too heavy for the cowboy.

-=-=((@White Shamrock))=-=-

Iclyn looks to the girl. "What's your name?" she asks against the wind. "Random question," she says without waiting for an answer, "do any of you have siblings?"

Ruby

Ruby look's down "i-i did and two childern they all died all i have left is my dad and i cant find him"

I look at AJ's angry face staring at the bandit.

"Oh just fecking kill him!" I say impatiently m. While you wait I'm going in the corner to sleep. Give us a headsup when you've bloody done it".

I go to the corner and snuggle to the wall.

(Off to bed! Night! Control my character to take him to places!) @Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:

CellistCat606 said:

"If life isn't fair, make it."

View attachment 256595

Name: Amber

Nick: Six Year Old Killer

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 4'0

Crush: Girl has never had a crush so if she had one she never would know

Personality: Amber is not one to be sentimental she'd rather laugh but would keep it to herself (even though being rude isn't something she hesitates on). She most likely will be seen teasing (just as a joke) or pulling pranks. She acts tough because she is tough okay or do I need to repeat myself? Sometimes Amber thinks that if she acted like a shy, kind, innocent girl, that she will probably will be helped more than if she acted like herself. Don't get on her bad side she has a HUGE temper.

Weapons: Her bracelet (it's the sharpest thing she can have because of her predicament).

Leader of some sort of group: Was a leader of a couple of fellow prisoners at one point.

Likes: Being in charge, Joking around, Being better than someone, Having a good laugh, prisoners she knows.

Dislikes: Pets, cops, people of the law, and people who act all overprotective with her.

Bio: Amber was a normal girl. She was mostly kind, joyful, cheery, & empathetic. She never knew her parents since she was an orphan. One day when Amber was 6 years old she woke up to seeing cops looking around for clues of who murdered all the other orphans last night. Amber was the only orphan to survive the attack which made her highly suspicious to the police. The owner of the orphanage also recalled last seeing Amber holding a knife, the owner took it away from Amber and put it on the counter so Amber wouldn't hurt herself. Amber got upset at this and immediately ran to where she slept sobbing. The case was then immediately closed because the cops thought they had found the killer whom was Amber(was it Amber or someone else? not even Amber knows) because they found no evidence otherwise. Amber then spent her life getting pushed around by the other prisoners for being only a measly 6 year old. Ten years went by and Amber's personality changed from a nice little girl to a rude teenager. Amber gained respect from the other prisoners by getting stronger and faster, soon she had her own group! They were planning an escape route when the zombies attacked. Out of confusion the group split up and Amber was on her own. Except a cop found her 3 days later and hand cuffed her so he could bring her back. When the cop was at the gate to the jail he got a surprise sneak attack from the back. Seeing her chance Amber escaped the cop, but is still unable to take off her hand cuffs. So now Amber is looking for helpful survivors before the zombies get her.

Other: Amber can be seen with bruises and cuts everywhere on her from the brawls she had with the other prisoners. Her height and speed lets her be able to go into small places fast. She also is best with a two handed weapon.

@Wasteful Bucket and
@Silver Queen))=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
Iclyn shrugs. "I had a sister once. Her name was Isabel. One day, after a fire that killed our parents, she just disappeared. Oh, by the way, my name is Iclyn."

Ruby

"someone named Jason found him i guess i need him and i'm scared OK thats why i stutter and i almost DIED"

Jason smiled "Ya think i'm lying, I have been in the city for a long time. I grab gifts or other shit that we need, or I want." He made it into the city and walked enjoying the cites "Ya want anything?" he asked before whistling a tune.

@CellistCat606

Ruby

"Nice to meet you my kids died from my brother and he ra-" she just starts crying

Iclyn rushed over. ""It's okay..." she said uneasily. Quickly, she thought of what Isabel would do. She would probably just drop her and leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back