• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruby then remembered something "the note i found said find Jason is he here"

@White Shamrock

I keep walking and I find a shadow in a room moving around. I press myself against the wall just to listen.

In honesty I couldn't believe I was doing this again, not like what happened last time. But here I was anyway, just as curious. I wish I knew who was behind the door and what they were doing. I expected torture again.

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear a creak in the floor and I throw my knife into the door, I've been practicing my knife throwing.

Yappi said:
I hear a creak in the floor and I throw my knife into the door, I've been practicing my knife throwing.
The whole knife at the door thing was strikingly familiar.

AJ?

I keep quiet just in case I was wrong. I rest myself of the wall. Because I didn't want to lose balance

"Tsk tsk, Aidan you have been torutured and eaten yet you don't learn so ya?. Luckily you my friend and I wouldant do that to you"

Yappi said:
"Tsk tsk, Aidan you have been torutured and eaten yet you don't learn so ya?. Luckily you my friend and I wouldant do that to you"
I turn to look in. When I saw it was AJ I couldn't help but shriek with joy

"AJ I haven't seen you in ages. Where've you been?!"

I chose to ignore the near dead bandit on the chair for now.

Tomas went looking for AJ and found himself at the church he looks at the door and sees a girl he quickly runs out of veiw

Ruby saw a man who stopped looked at her and ran out of view "umm can i come in now someones out hear" she wispers

@Silver Queen

AidanCee said:
"Yeah sure" I said. I nodded to the bandit " he was a bandit, yeah?"
"Yea tried to knock me out" I laugh "anyways I have been good, got shot by that gas mask man though. Miya patched me up then..... Well, fun times were had" I look uncomfortable

Yappi said:
"Yea tried to knock me out" I laugh "anyways I have been good, got shot by that gas mask man though. Miya patched me up then..... Well, fun times were had" I look uncomfortable
"Is that another way of saying "I've had a shit time but it's getting a bit better ?" I say with a smile. AJ was being AJ and I hadn't seen the slightest evidence of "psycho AJ that could kill you" at all.

"No that's my way of saying that i had sex, twice" I laugh "but we aren't dating per say"

The bandit wakes up at the laugh and starts screaming in pain, I cut off his tongue and shove it down his throat

"So yea, I've had a fun time" my eye looks a little stabby

Yappi said:
"No that's my way of saying that i had sex, twice" I laugh "but we aren't dating per say"
The bandit wakes up at the laugh and starts screaming in pain, I cut off his tongue and shove it down his throat

"So yea, I've had a fun time" my eye looks a little stabby
"Oh.. Yep sure.." There's too much sex going on lately, I think to myself. Although part of me was jealous.

Then AJ cut the bandits tongue off. I try to look away, but something about it made me vomit slightly.

"Sorry, you took me by surprise there!"

"Oh no, I don't think you understand. It wasn't lovey dovey it was just 'you want to do it?'... 'Sure!' But I see how it surprised you." (Aidens thinking 'he's insane and in a zombie Apacolypse yet he gets more pussy than me' xD )

Yappi said:
"Oh no, I don't think you understand. It wasn't lovey dovey it was just 'you want to do it?'... 'Sure!' But I see how it surprised you." (Aidens thinking 'he's insane and in a zombie Apacolypse yet he gets more pussy than me' xD )
"You should have seen me before this all happened!" I wink and kiss my fingers like an Italian chef "Bellisimo!"

"You know what's funny, im the youngest brother yet I got more pussy than both my brothers combined!" I laugh, trying to keep my sanity in check. It's hard when a quarter of you is nice and the other 3 want to torture a bandit.

Yappi said:
"You know what's funny, im the youngest brother yet I got more pussy than both my brothers combined!" I laugh, trying to keep my sanity in check. It's hard when a quarter of you is nice and the other 3 want to torture a bandit.
"Yeah this whole thing caused... It caused a bit of a dry spell in the business department" I laugh. "And I doubt my condition is going to help me up my pussy game. Or dick game. Hey, I'm just saying, beggars can't be choosers."

Tomas

Tomas sat down in a bush and his arm had been bleeding through the gauze "crap"

Ruby

i knocked on the door again "come on someones out here let me in" she whisper yelled

@Silver Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back