• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She glances over at 10k, a bit unsure at what she should do. Out of them all, she oddly seemed to trust him the most.

Slasher999999999 said:
the unknown man would stare at hismstrange reflection "who are you" he wouls say in a slightly shaky tone his head would start to hut slightly "I am you" the reflection would say its crimson eyes stsring at him "or the you before you forgot" the reflection would say
(Holy shit he is him)

Jason walks to the couch "I am going to take a nap, wake me up in 5 minutes," he sits on the couch and puts his hat on his face.

James smashes the window that he haven't ate anything at all for a single day. He was so hungry that he must turn himself to the police. He have suffered hunger and he wanted to live. He gets his pink hello kitty backpack on, and headed straight in the forest, looking for food and water in order to survive. Before he left his car unattended, he have taken out a broken beer bottle to use it for self defence.

Enmyira said:
She glances over at 10k, a bit unsure at what she should do. Out of them all, she oddly seemed to trust him the most.
"Hey its your choice two, im not drinking because I am gonna keep guard." he says as he sits down.

Last edited by a moderator:
She scowls and reaches to grab it. She felt like she should not but.. it was probably the only chance she was going to get. With a low grumble she tossed it back like a pro, then embarrassedly wiped her mouth off with a sour face. "Good god." She choked and pushed the empty glass away.

"Have fun drinking for the motherland." He says as he starts to laugh.

He'd laugh hard "I said just a sip." He'd laugh even harder. "Its ok, everybody's like that rhe first time, and you should be proud this is hard liquor." Not all alcohol is like this.

"Oh god guys,you seem like you just had some z-weed." he says as he gets up

He looks up and stares "Ok, drinking before sleeping is a bad idea. Keon why are you here" he sounds nervous.

She glances at 10k then shakes her head. "No thank you.. I.. I think I'm going to.. go outside.." She murmured and got up.

Enmyira said:
She glances at 10k then shakes her head. "No thank you.. I.. I think I'm going to.. go outside.." She murmured and got up.
"Are you sure?" He says in a nervous tone

He looked down "I-I did, I failed doing what you did best," he sounded sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back