• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason smiled "I can't bring them back they wouldn't listen to me, you are right though I missed them, and the mask tires me, it only shows a smile and that is it. I can't fight in my condition, but I will try to rebuild. I will try to survive and help, I won't leave again. I won't abandon my family." He looks up at him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yappi said:
(So where is exactly everyone?,i want to make a appearance at least half natural)
(We are at a mansion near town it does have a fence and we have just barely survived giant demolishers aka steroid zombies, hope it helps :3)

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]She sighs and takes out her gun, shooting the ground by his foot. "I told you to go the fuck away. Did I come across as too nice? Or do I have to turn into the bad guy here?"

[/QUOTE]
he smiles. It is a sad smile though "I understand why you are acting like that... but you shouldnt push everyone away. That will only make it worst. I will follow you. You can shoot my leg, however that will make you a killer because I will die by the zombies. I think now you just need to talk with someone about what you feel."

@Brianna Ackerman

the unknown man would stare at the mirror clutching his head in pain "AGH!!" his headm ould feel like it is being hit with a hatchet repeadily. "who was i before I forgot tell me!!! i have dreams of places i have not been to people i do not know!!!!" the unknown mans voice would be filled with desperation amd fear. the reflection in the mirro would stare at him "That is something you must find out, head to level 0 and find the black door all will be a answered their" in a fit of rage the unknown man would punch the glass shatering it.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](We are at a mansion near town it does have a fence and we have just barely survived giant demolishers aka steroid zombies, hope it helps :3)

[/QUOTE]
(Ty :D I'll maybe start in a little bit, are the steroid zombies still there?)

• I recently doused my campfire,I'm heading to a survival spot I marked. Large gates and plenty of space. I turn the corner to see a small horde "shit...." I can't run, I fire off 4 shots from my colt .44 killing 3 of the zombies and nicking the fourth. I don't have the ammo for this. I can't run, I had to sneak through the building I came from,running would attract another horde. I go into a small shop and barracked the door,taking potshots as I can. I gather oily furniture and light a fire on the roof, in hopes of rescue.

Pyro would wake up from his drunken slumber "Ugh... My head..." He'd sit up and run oitside to go and throw up. He'd run outside tho blow out what looked like beef stew and beans. "Oh god how much did I drink last night..."

The black smoke rises as the fire roars,I'm no more than a few blocks away from the mansion. I only have 8 bullets left, but about 22 zombies outside. There's only one exit,the fire escape will only sound a alarm and attract more.

Yappi said:
The black smoke rises as the fire roars,I'm no more than a few blocks away from the mansion. I only have 8 bullets left, but about 22 zombies outside. There's only one exit,the fire escape will only sound a alarm and attract more.
(If your expecting a rescue all of us are injured, me and Two are probably in the best condition)

Pyro would look up at the smoke. "I dont remember lighting that." He'd then start to drive there. (Trust me, un important fire is your worst friend) He'd pull up to the building with the small horde out in front. "What the hell?" He'd notice the person on top and honk the horn to pull some zombies away from the main horde.

rescues not coming, I didn't want to use these 2 bottles of fine whisky but I have 0 choice. I rip up some bandage and light them, I throw them onto the horde. It takes a few minutes but there brains would dissolve into a thick paste

I stay inside the store, I have killed the horde and I'll gear up, after I pack my bag I decide to step outside

He'd pull up to the building. "What the hell?" Dead flaming zombies would scatter the floor. He'd look up to the top floor "How'd this happen?"

"Hey bud in the car, mind giving me a ride" I shrug,though he may be a bandit so I keep a hand on my Colt .44

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back