• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Do you belive that you yourself are ready to lead a grouo" he say in a cold voice "are you prepared to have their deaths liy soley on your soldiers, the nightmsres that will haunt you that you could have saved the " his crimson eyes would glow "that you will have to go their loved ones and say that you are the reason why they can never see their loved ever again" his voice would get harsher

Last edited by a moderator:
She shrugged and wandered out. "I Don't!" She grumbled under her breath and closed the door behind her. Z's were heavy against the fences a bit away. She pulled her knife from her boot and strolled towards them. Her head tilted as she looked at one in particular. It was a mechanic, its name tag read 'Phil'. She smiled as it thrust its hands through the fence to try and reach for her. "Oh Phil.." She sighed and pushed its arms down. "I give you mercy." She said and thrust the knife forward. It slunk into the z's head with a sickening squelch. Black-red blood pooled down from the wound as the body slumped and stilled.

He looked up "I am, I AM, I WON'T LET THE THINGS I DO IN THE PAST EFFECT THE FUTURE. I don't what to let you down Keon," he looks away.

He walks outside to see two giving mercy to a zombie "What you doing out here?" he says in a soft voice

She blinked and glanced back. "E..err.." She frowned. What was she doing out here? "Blowing off steam?" She guessed. "It's just been a while since I've been with.. people."

keon's eyes would soften "then i hope you dont let me down then" he would say in a soft kind tone while placing a comforting hand on jason shoulder "you will make mistskes, you will trip and tumble, you will loose your path some times" keon would say while staring outside the window as the sun would slowly rise bathing the room is a glowing warm orange color, "but through these mistakes you shall gain wisdom and experimce onto how to better yourself and make sure these mistakes never are repeated again"

Jason nodded "H-how did you become the leader, the man who guided and brought an entire team under one roof. When you...past we all disbanded not wanting to remember you, and why did you let me stay after I came here," he stared at him right in the eyes.

He sighed "We all sort of changed, Avery didn't act like a jerk, Kira became very depressed and me...I tried to become you. I tried to be the leader that could bring people together, man wasn't that a shot to the foot," he chuckled weakly.

I would chuckle lightly "Jason i letted you in because i saw a man that was hiding behind a mask that you had on. playing as the carefree person but you really missed your parents and hid your emotions, the group was more of a family then anything, and family sticks together forever, Jason I am placing all my faith in you, you must get this family back together and maek it whole"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back