• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picklesoldier said:
He'd wake up and start rummaging through the cabinets "Aww hell yeah!" He'd pull out a bottle of vodka and open it up
"Hey, what is this,Russia?" He says as he starts to laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Mabey so comrade, mabey so." He'd say this in the cheeseest russian accent he could do. Then he'd pass the bottle to 10k

She flinched. Jason's comment bothered her. She'd hadn't opened up about her life before, and now certainly wasn't going to. What he said was.. inappropriate. Getting shot five times like he claimed seemed to be almost on a physical pain level that her mental pain level seemed to soar over. She bit back a reply and let out a deep breath to try and shake it off. Then, the Vodka. Her eyebrows quirked up, and 10k's comment made her smirk. She'd never had an alcoholic drink before. It was... not legal so to say.

Jason looks at them "You tw- don't drink too much I still need one person awake so I don't doze off," he tries to get up, but can't.

James wakes up. "urgh... How long have I been here..?" He looks around the car to recall what he did yesterday. He started remembering that he couldn't open the door, and he couldn't pull the mailbox out of the ground. "It has been a couple of days and I barely ate nothing..." he looks at his hand, and he realised it got scrawnier than before.

He looks at two "You can drink, but im gonna try to keep guard" he says in a soft voice

He smiled "I want some just a little, something to numb the pain" he gestures towards a glass "Can you pour me some I can't reach."

"Come on Two, its not like there are any police around to come and enforce the law." He'd pour a little into a glass and hand it to her "If you dont like it, spit it out."

the unknown man would stare at hismstrange reflection "who are you" he wouls say in a slightly shaky tone his head would start to hut slightly "I am you" the reflection would say its crimson eyes stsring at him "or the you before you forgot" the reflection would say

He takes some and smiles "Thanks I need some after the shit we have done," he drink it "Wow that is strong, I haven't had Vodka in a while." he puts the cup down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back