• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slasher999999999 said:
(like in the walking dead when rick and the asian kid butcher up a zombie snd cover the guts all over them to mask their sent)
((There we go. More elaboration via RP woulda been nice xD ))

((Okay. More details in posts and less short ones would be easier to catch up on too xD ... okay I'm done ranting.. sorry. I just had to get it out - _ -/ ))

He'd put jason's arm over his shoulder and helped him walk inside the mansion. "Come on stay awake, saw with me friend."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yea.." She grumbled and slid out of the car. She as going to help get the mostly unconscious Jason into the mansion but, it seemed like pyro had it.

Jason voice sounds shrill as he says "G-get Ashlie, and Amy they are near the house," he coughs a little blood.

(Ashlie is one of the rp players baby, while Amy is a rp player, so I can just fill them in when they come back)

She looks over the balcony seeing the mini hoard. "Shit..." She says and runs down stairs with the iPod. She runs into the dining hall. "Let's make this quick, there may or may not be a mini hoard on its way." She smiles, sits down, and puts Awolnation on the iPod. She cuts the stake and takes a bite. @Boe

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Jason voice sounds shrill as he says "G-get Ashlie, and Amy they are near the house," he coughs a little blood.
(Ashlie is one of the rp players baby, while Amy is a rp player, so I can just fill them in when they come back)

[/QUOTE]
(Are they outside of the mansion grounds?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back