• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the demolisherd would catch up to him and scoop him up in his hand and would start to crush him 10k

Last edited by a moderator:
She had one grenade left, and several baddies to down. She noted that they'd gotten the car running.. but it was in poor shape. A defeated sigh pushed from her lips and she slid down to the tar-mac. She frowned and rubbed her head.. then suddenly an idea. "I need rope!" She suddenly exclaimed. "If we can get the rope around their heads and tie it to the car, we can string them along, with the grenade between them.. Hopefully it will be enough of a boom to blow the brains!" She yelled out, trying to get the rest of them in on it.

(i was but their are exceptions when you stsrt shooting guns and burning down building and other things then younwill attract alot and you also blew up a house which dosent help yiu)

(actually i dont boe if they wernt starting fire and blowing up a house then probally one or 2 would have come)

Last edited by a moderator:
Slasher999999999 said:
(actually i dont boe if they wernt starting fire and blowing up a house then probally one or 2 would have come)
(I wasn't watching the current situation. I was replying to her. And you do have a huge problem with realism.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back