• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason gets up slowly "I-I am proud of all of you. I am surprised that you all worked together and it was just my bad actions that got us almost killed," he grunts as he tries to stand.

(I am literally splinter right now xD )

(if i had to rate your team work i givre it a F but when it came to sticking by each other sides and havinf eachothers back i give you a A

(true true but this is a zombie rp so your chars have to be some what more duriabe then regular human)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason says in a low voice "Listen, I have rules for us, Snipers don't shoot your guns unless you must or if you have a silencer. Pyro don't burn thing it could attract zombie, and finally me, I can only use grenades when needed, understand." He looks at them all.

He sees two and walks up to her. "Hey,so how did you get here?" he say triedly.

He glares at 2 "I may be weak but I am still strong enough to shoot you, this is the old mansion me and the rest of my grouped survived." he walks around "Keon let me stay after I jumped the fence."

"Umm.. Well." She sighs and moves to sit on the floor against the wall. "Its a bit of a story.. kinda.." She murmured and fidgeted. "I was on my own. Three demolishers had been on my tail... I got a bit banged up after taking out two of them.. then someone else took out the third. I.. was unconscious at that point. The stranger patched up my head.. then a small horde later I ended up with that Jason and Pyro.." She shrugged. "Then along came you." She blinked and smirked. "Okay, I guess that wasn't too long of a story, just.. a bit rushed."

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]He glares at 2 "I may be weak but I am still strong enough to shoot you, this is the old mansion me and the rest of my grouped survived." he walks around "Keon let me stay after I jumped the fence."

[/QUOTE]
She glanced over at Jason after his remark. "You shouldn't be up." She dryly commented, apparently not very happy with him.

He laughs weakly "So should you, but then again you weren't shot 5 times as a kid weren't you," he sits on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back