• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mira stared off the hotel balcony at the mini hoard that was attempting to burst through. She let out a soft sigh and went to her bag grabbing her gun. She clips a holster on her belt then continues digging. She finds a silencer and puts it on her gun. With a small sigh, she went down the seven flights of stairs to the front of the hotel.

(@Slasher999999999 how many were in the mini hoard that you sent at me?)

( xD right about now it is a regular size hored and your re eating steak while the horde is their xD TYPICALL MIRA THING TO DO LMAO)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Friend,but if a shoot you better not miss. I got trapped hoping for some help" I take my hand off my gun,he's just a survivor,he won't hurt me first

(wait didnt pyto have cracked ribs and a cracked leg? im not sure i just know all of you but 2 have cracked ribs any extra i dont know or i mixed them up)

Slasher999999999 said:
(wait didnt pyto have cracked ribs and a cracked leg? im not sure i just know all of you but 2 have cracked ribs any extra i dont know or i mixed them up)
(Not a cracked leg but i do have ribs cracked)

Slasher999999999 said:
( xD right about now it is a regular size hored and your re eating steak while the horde is their xD TYPICALL MIRA THING TO DO LMAO)
(Yep! 100% something Mira and even I would do during a zombie apocalypse, eat terrible steak xD )

She was about to take the baracades off when an idea popped in her head. Her plan was not to die. She quickly ran back up the seven flights of stairs and grabbed a jacket out of her bag. She put it on and send back down the seven flights of stairs. Literally seven whole flights up and down twice in like an hour. How do her feet not hurt? Who knows. Mira tightly baracades the area where Avery is in. She then walks up stairs to the second floor and passes through the baracades. She grabs a zombie and throws if down the stairs, then re baracades the floor. She kills it and dragd it downstairs. Mira procedes to gut the zombie and cover her jacket in zombie guts. She gags and pulls out her knife. She walks over to the baracaded door and opens it.

(Walking Dead style :D )

(

Mira1 said:
She was about to take the baracades off when an idea popped in her head. Her plan was not to die. She quickly ran back up the seven flights of stairs and grabbed a jacket out of her bag. She put it on and send back down the seven flights of stairs. Literally seven whole flights up and down twice in like an hour. How do her feet not hurt? Who knows. Mira tightly baracades the area where Avery is in. She then walks up stairs to the second floor and passes through the baracades. She grabs a zombie and throws if down the stairs, then re baracades the floor. She kills it and dragd it downstairs. Mira procedes to gut the zombie and cover her jacket in zombie guts. She gags and pulls out her knife. She walks over to the baracaded door and opens it.
(Walking Dead style :D )
(No walking dead pls ;-; )

the walkers would gaze at mira and start to flood into the room ignoring her they would all pile up to the room avery was in

JPTheWarrior said:
(
(No walking dead pls ;-; )
(It's not exactly walking dead. It's a concept to where if you mask your sent with a Zombies, you can make your way through a hoard. The concept was used in the walking dead as well as a few other things.)

Mira1 said:
(It's not exactly walking dead. It's a concept to where if you mask your sent with a Zombies, you can make your way through a hoard. The concept was used in the walking dead as well as a few other things.)
(I know but still. Dont say walking dead T-T )

(and you have to act like one if mira runs around shooting and not behaving like a zombie then she will be attacked even if her scent is masked)

She slowly makes her way to the van. Keys in hand she unlocks the car and quickly jumps in. She starts it and pulls back, running over a few Zombies on the way. She honks her horn and waits for the hoard to empty out into the parking lot. She slowly starts to back up more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back