• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the unknown man would be speeding out of the towe in the white lamburgini driving away as quick as pissible, he would be clenching the steering wheel in anger 'THEY LIED TO ME' he would take a hard right causing the lamborghini to drift and slam into 4 walkeds killing them, he would speed off again in a random direction unknowingky heading to the military base

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason put the gun away sitting back on the couch "I am so confused today, if you are with Pyro then you are fine by me," he puts his head in one of his hands.

"I'm a guy that pyro picked up, I'm fine ask him. If not I woulda shot him dead, anyways I'm a carpenter and holy shit get the gun out of my face."

"Anyways yea, my last group decided to commit mutiny and I'm the last survivor. Been alone since then."

"But anyone want a drink I have been saving any whisky I found since I killed most of my group so I could live"

(Doesn't really know what he's saying, still drunk)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason smiles weakly "Welcome to the group then, the name is Jason Grim last remaining resident of this household," he lies down.

She loads up another gear and tries again. This time she aims a little higher. The gear flew through the air with more force than the last and its mark to perfection.

(Not a drunk just depressed,very depressed from having to kill 10 people because they hurt someone special, but you learn more later)

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]She growled, glaring at him. "You're making me run out of patience. Do you know what it's like to fall in love with someone, and then have to see his half eaten corpse?"she snapped. "No. You're young, you didn't have to experience that. Now, please leave me alone to think for a while. I can handle myself. You don't know what I did before this. Equal amounts of danger. I'll be fine." She turned her horse around and began going off. After a while of riding, she came across a building that looked like an old military base. Nearing, she jumped off the horse and grabbed a gun. "What the hell is this?" She sensed a presence near her, and cocked the gun. There were no Biters nearby. This must have been a human.

[/QUOTE]
(Well. My character would talk before she was able to do that xD . So what do we do now?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back