• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(i think it was more like that she speed off before you could say anything and would most likely ignored anything you said)

Going To Add A Rule Everybody! When You/Your Character Talks To Someone, Tag That Person! That Would Help Me Alot!

(tag the people that rp on this thread right now. If I forgot someone oops)

@Boe @White Shamrock @Brianna Ackerman @CellistCat606 @Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
She has another gear loaded. As soon as she hears the loudness of a person she swingsaid it to aim at the roof-hatch. She eyes the man for a few minutes before turning the weapon to down one last z. She wordlessly gets up, picks up the can, then slides past him back inside.

@Yappi

She doesn't reply. After a few more flights she strolls over to where the other two are, arms still crossed, annoyed look on her face. She doesn't say anything then either. Apparently they were the ones who wanted to see her, so they would naturally be the ones would would do the talking.

@White Shamrock @Picklesoldier

Amber

Amber heard the clops of the horse leaving and sighed with relief. She then saw the sun slowly rising up. Amber turned her head to Jane and said "Not to be rude (even though I am amazing at that) but, shouldn't we start heading back because of having a limited amount of supplies? What are we supposed to do with my fists and your gun with...how much ammo do you have left anyway?" Amber then yawned a bit and tried to hide it the best way she could (which was ignoring it ever happened).

-=-=((@White Shamrock What about the guy whom was on your shoulder? Is he still somehow on your shoulder?))=-=-

"No thank you- I will go by myself." She replies and spins on her heel. Her pack was laying by the couch, she was moving to grab it.

I hear this faintly and yell, "Ok, I'll head out in a little" I almost reached the top

@Yappi@White Shamrock@Picklesoldier

CellistCat606 said:

Amber

Amber heard the clops of the horse leaving and sighed with relief. She then saw the sun slowly rising up. Amber turned her head to Jane and said "Not to be rude (even though I am amazing at that) but, shouldn't we start heading back because of having a limited amount of supplies? What are we supposed to do with my fists and your gun with...how much ammo do you have left anyway?" Amber then yawned a bit and tried to hide it the best way she could (which was ignoring it ever happened).

-=-=((@White Shamrock What about the guy whom was on your shoulder? Is he still somehow on your shoulder?))=-=-

"I think we should follow her. She might reach a place where we can stay the night. Anyways, we can't reach the mansion in time and it's too dangerous to walk during the night. But you can try if you want. I wont shoot you or anything. In fact you can stop your act. You look like me when I want something from someone. Be your true self. That will only be the way of me trusting you" he runs following the horse. When he sees where she stops he waits at the entrance

@Brianna Ackerman

Jason looks at Pyro "Can you feed Ashlie for me, I am not in the best shape. Second door to the right on top floor," he says weakly.

Picklesoldier

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back