• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((The moment an apple store is in sight Amber is going to charge into the store.))=-=-
tumblr_inline_o4cctsjnml1tbop4r_500.gif

(This how I imagine it going xD )

CellistCat606

Last edited by a moderator:
I walk back to the mansion with chips,boards,a saw, and a small generator, it was all I could find but it will have to do

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
tumblr_inline_o4cctsjnml1tbop4r_500.gif

(This how I imagine it going xD )

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((Maybe a bit more like a stereotypical girl on Black Friday going sonic speed))=-=-

She doesn't need to kill any z's on her way back. They're too thin and no need to waste gears or energy. She slips back in the gate, make sure its secure, then strolls back to the mansion and inside. "Little to be found." She announces as she enters.

I come in shortly after"lots of building supply's and some food,wood boards and a generator. I saw a gas station on my way here.i found some flat pop in the service room fridge" I lay my pack down as well as a way bigger bag that I used to carry the boards

She stares at him for a few seconds. He just haaaddd to ask! "Just a can of peaches." She replies, deciding to keep quiet about the pears. If it came to starvation or absolute need, then she'd give em up. Not now thought.

He smiled "Don't worry they are yours, if we have to survive we need food that we can plant," he walks outside.

Enmyira

"Oh. If you wanted seeds all you had to do was say so.." she replied and set the bag down. She'd actually had them for quite a while, even a potato. She dug them out and help them up. The potato was already sprouting in several places. "We can cut this up and plant it. Several plants can come from just one.." She shrugged. She set them on the table, then took out the rest of the supplies.

@White Shamrock

When the engine got closer, she pulled out her gun, just in case they'd try to hurt them. She walked in front of Jane and the girl because of her maternal instinct to protect, preparing herself to fight if needed.

@Slasher999999999

"Sure being part Irish it's my specialty" I take out my combat knife and I carefully chop the potato into chunks, it's now 4 parts and I'm sure most will grow

After unloading she goes to set her pack down by the couch/sofa. She lays down and rubs at her head. When her fingers graze the makeshift stitches she can't help a wince. To cover it up she glances back at Jason and asks, "Where are the others?"

@White Shamrock

Yappi said:
"Sure being part Irish it's my specialty" I take out my combat knife and I carefully chop the potato into chunks, it's now 4 parts and I'm sure most will grow
(( xD I don't know weather to be offended or to laugh xDD))

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]When the engine got closer, she pulled out her gun, just in case they'd try to hurt them. She walked in front of Jane and the girl because of her maternal instinct to protect, preparing herself to fight if needed.
@Brianna Ackerman

[/QUOTE]

Jason stares "T-they left after the death of the leader, I am the only one that stayed. We all didn't get along with each other, only Keon could actually keep us together. I decided to stay with our second in commands baby," he walks to the kitchen and sits on a chair looking depressed.

Enmyira

She blinks. Oops. That's not what she meant. "U.. uh.. I.. I meant.. 10k and.." she trailed off and went silent. She just quietly laid there on the couch, trying not to think or anything else.

@White Shamrock

He sighed "10k is in the second floor first room to the right, I had pyro take him in after his shift," he sits on the chair putting his cane to the side.

Enmyira

She nods and stays silent. Her eyes slide closed after a while and she just stays there. After a while she curls up and drifts into a light sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back