• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"There any breakers or power area I can plug this generator into?" I say as I inbox the generator

"Ok I hooked it up, I saw a horde around a van on my way here. Il go there and see what has them riled up" I get my pack and colt .44 and walk out the door"oh yea and some gas for the generator"

"HEY YE ZOMBIE BASTARDS PAY ATTENTION TO ME* I shoot the Zombies closest to the window, not only does it clear the widow but distract the zombies but I only have so much ammo

She screamed and shoots at the Zombies that were at the windows. The sound from the pistol hurt her ears and she fell back.

(Meh I don't exactly want here to die so I found a truck plus I took note of it while scavenging)

She covered her ears the best she could. She shot the ones coming through the window. This caused the pain in her ears to be worse.

I decide to sacrifice my whisky to clear the back doors, I make a molotove cocktail and throw it into the horde whilst trying to clear a path"LADY INSIDE THE VAN,THERES A PATH FROM THE BACKDOOR,WHEN I SAY RUN I WANT YOU TO GO INTO A SPRINT THROUGH THAT DOOR AND INTO A RED TRUCK THATS PARKED DO YOU TRUST ME"

@Mira1

The sound of a voice relieved her. "Yes! Yes I trust you." She yelled through the door. She got ready to jump out through the back doors. "Please don't take you're time, they are starting to climb in!" She yelled.

The walkers take a few seconds to fall but they do,before more fill I the spots I yell to the Stranger "THERES A PATH THROUG TE BACK RUN NOW,TE DOORS SHOULD STUN THEM" I really don't know if she will live, she will die from lack of ammo and heat if she stays but if she leaves she might escape

She would begin to shoot the remaining Biters, and looked to the man in the vehicle. "Who the hell are you?"

She runs at the door and kicks it down. She rolls onto the ground and charges for the red truck. Holstering her gun she quickly jumps into the passenger seat. At this point she bad completely forgot about Avery being in the hotel. She hangs out the passenger window and starts to shoot using her remaining ammo, giving her savior time to run to the truck. @Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back