• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No problem lass,by the way I have a group at the mansion. Anywhere else you want to go?" were now .5 miles away from the mansion.

@Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
BearlyHana said:
Hey I'm new to this rp. Could someone tell what's happened so far?
(A group of us are at a mansion trying to survive, one of us has saved Mira1, and another small group has met up with our leader who we thought was dead, hope it helps. :) )

BearlyHana

I walked into a mansion. I fearfully looked around the room to see if any zombies were nearby. None. I opened my bag and pulled out a bandage. I wrapped it around my left leg. My leg throbbed.

Yappi said:
"No problem lass,by the way I have a group at the mansion. Anywhere else you want to go?" were now .5 miles away from the mansion.
@Mira1
"Did you say mansion? Like big mansion." She says and looks over. "Does there happen to be a Jason there?" She asks. @Yappi

(Okay what's our chain of command again? I know it's Kira at the top of she's there, but what's the order of something would happen to her?)

I walk into the mansion signal to Raven to stay behind,the door is open. I cock my revolver and go through the door, I see a figure and put my gun to his head. Hello friend, have you hurt anyone here?

@BearlyHana

Yappi said:
I walk into the mansion signal to Raven to stay behind,the door is open. I cock my revolver and go through the door, I see a figure and put my gun to his head. Hello friend, have you hurt anyone here?
She stops at the door. "Looks like I'm gonna have a little reunion." She chuckles. "Can't wait!" She smiles and looks through the door at the figure.

((General. No tags.))

She never had good dreams.. never. This time was no exception. Oddly enough, the dream was very realistic. She was at an old construction site. It was unfinished so most of the buildings there were shabby warehouses made from concrete that were missing some part, like a roof or wall. She was sitting in the shade of one of them, when suddenly a male's laugh greeted her dream self's ears. She looked around, then spotted him, looking at her from around the corner. Her older brother. She smirked at him. He smirked back at her. "What are you doing now?" She asked. "Ohhh... nothing." He hummed and started to walk over to her, a cheesy grin on his face. Her eyebrows quirked up in a questioning manner. One of his hands was behind his back, and in his shadow it cast an odd shape. His unruly brown hair was tussled every which way, almost as if he'd been running thought a bunch of bushes, or just woken up. "Okay.. we both know you're a horrible liar." She replied, her lips pursing in a giggly smile. "Oh fine." He sighed dramatically. He knelt down next to her on one knee, then brought his hidden hand forward. The blue in his eyes glinted in the sweltering sun. They were all she could see for a few moments before tearing her gaze to his hand. A z's head-their mother's head- was hanging by its hair, and it was opening and closing it's moth rabidly. She choked and wheeled backwards. "What the hell!" She exclaimed, startled, looking back at his eyes. "What..? It's just flowers." He frowned and looked at his hand. "N--n--no its not!" She exclaimed and pointed at his hand, then drug her gaze back down to look. No.. it was indeed flowers. Wild daises to be precise. Her eyes blinked several times in confusion.. then.. he lunged at her. The flowers were gone and the smell of rotting flesh assaulted her senses. He was a z. His bloody gums dripped fluid onto her neck as he tried rabidly gnashing at her throat. She tried to keep him off, but he was extremely strong. Tears flooded her eyes and she begged him to stop. The only person she had left, the only person she had loved, who had been there for her thought everything.. was trying it's hardest to kill her. It was nothing new in the apocalyptic world, but for some reason it was a reoccurring dream. One that always tried to shake her up to loose her cool. In reality, her hands were twitching slightly- nothing new. Some sort of physical reaction always accompanied her deranged dreams.

Mira walks in and approaches Jason. "Longs story." She says and smiles. "You look like you had a nice time, tell me who beat the crap out of you?" @White Shamrock

Jason laughs "See how you like leading a group against 5 demolishers while two try to crush your ribs," he then looks around "Where is Avery, wasn't he with you," he looks nervous.

Mira1

BearlyHana said:
"Hannah's the name! What is this place and what are those things outside?" Hannah says to Jason. Hannah sits down.
He smiles "Hi Hannah, this is a mansion my old leader found when he was still alive. What do you mean zombies, or is there something else?" He stares at her.

BearlyHana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back