• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mira1 said:
She runs at the door and kicks it down. She rolls onto the ground and charges for the red truck. Holstering her gun she quickly jumps into the passenger seat. At this point she bad completely forgot about Avery being in the hotel. She hangs out the passenger window and starts to shoot using her remaining ammo, giving her savior time to run to the truck. @Yappi
(Avery is going to be soooo pissed xD )

Seeing she survived is great I stab the walker that has me grappled and sprint for the truck I close the door and stick the keys in the ignition and turn, the car starts and I put the pedal to the metal, " so was that close nuff for ya" i grin

Last edited by a moderator:
((shouldn't limit your sentences... sure its a bit harder to type but.. if its really that difficult... why rp at all..?))

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]She would begin to shoot the remaining Biters, and looked to the man in the vehicle. "Who the hell are you?"

[/QUOTE]
(I dont think there are any zombies next to us)

I finally slowed down the car as i started to arrive at the mansion, i was only a few miles away "So lass what is your name"

@Mira1

Amber

Amber woke up from the sound of gunshots and rubbed her eyes. As Amber got up she saw Kira yelling at somebody (again). Amber walked to Jane assuming they were done (she's half asleep). Amber stood beside Jane almost leaning on him and saw a man leave a car wearing all white. Amber still not in control of everything and assumed it was a cloud man thingy. "How you doing cloud?" She said while making a dazed off wave at the figure.

-=-=((As much as I hate this post and would like her to be like Kira and asking questions, she hasn't slept for 4 days straight and she just slept for only 10 minutes))=-=-

-=-=((@Brianna Ackerman,
@Slasher999999999))=-=-

Yappi said:
I finally slowed down the car as i started to arrive at the mansion, i was only a few miles away "So lass what is your name"
@Mira1
She looked over at her savior. Not knowing whether to trust her with her real name. "Raven." She said and holsters her gun. "Thank you, for helping me."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Hey guys. I happen to be new here. Could someone sorta fill me in on what is happening.)

[/QUOTE]
For this site go to forums and click on Site questions and Information or Introductoins I believe

She shifts in her sleep, one arm coming up to cover her face. A tiny grumble escapes her lips as she wilts back into a dream. ((General post, no tag.))

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back