• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks nervous "You are telling me you left Avery, the most pissable person in the group by himself. He will be so mad when he finds out" he sits on a chair.

Yappi said:
I walk into the mansion signal to Raven to stay behind,the door is open. I cock my revolver and go through the door, I see a figure and put my gun to his head. Hello friend, have you hurt anyone here?
@BearlyHana
"I didn't hurt anyone. Me and my sister were traveling. I lost her at Atlanta." Hannah says.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]He looks nervous "You are telling me you left Avery, the most pissable person in the group by himself. He will be so mad when he finds out" he sits on a chair.

[/QUOTE]
She rolls her eyes. "He loves me, he'll forgive me." She chuckles. "Yeh he will be mad, but to be fare I was trapped in a van surrounded by Zombies." She says and shrugs.

Mira1 said:
She rolls her eyes. "He loves me, he'll forgive me." She chuckles. "Yeh he will be mad, but to be fare I was trapped in a van surrounded by Zombies." She says and shrugs.
Jason calms down "So what did you guys do on your trip, you two were gone for a while," he stands using his cane to support him.

Mira1

Mira1 said:
She shrugs. "We did some stuff. Not really going to bore you with the details." She laughs then stops. "I need to show you something though." She pulls out a knife and hands it to him. "You know what that is?"
He stares at it with grief in his face "Isn't this Keon's knife, where did you get this thing," he walks around pacing.

Mira1

She sheaths the knife and looks back up at Jason. "I found it, on the ground before I left." She frowns her eyes tear up but she doesn't cry. "It fell when the, big mutant zombie was holding him." @White Shamrock

((General))

She flinches in her sleep. The dream changed. Now.. she was laying down. On the couch. This time.. she couldnt tell the difference between dream and reality. Her dream self woke with a sense of normalcy. People shouting, laughing. A child crying. People eating.. Then some screams. Some struggles. She sat up and looked around. Gunshots. Z's. Her z brother drug itself into the living room, rotting mouth fresh with new blood. Pained screams in the other rooms. Everyone was being turned. All at once they were swarming. Coming in from every room.. She did the only thing she could think of. Get up high.. she was about to start climbing the ladder-stairs to the roof when she was drug down by many sets of hands. She could feel the teeth as they sunk into her flesh. She was being torn apart, grizzly bit by grizzly bit. Then, she snapped awake. She was laying on the couch. People laughing. Eating. Having fun... Then it started all over again. Gun shots. People turning. She was still dreaming. A reoccurring dream she couldnt snap out of. Her real self was stock still. Mortified in her sleep. Stiff and ridged. Not a comfortable way to sleep..

Jason face shows anger has he yells "THOSE ZOMBIE BASTARDS," he slams his fist on the table as he mumbled something to himself holding his head.

Mira1

" I'm going to the roof to drink, if you want to talk I'll be up there" I grab my bag and bedroll and walk to the roof hatch

I drink a sip of the whisky and sit down, I never honestly knew why I lived, I have little too no survival skills and I've killed a lot of people just to live.

the door would open slowly and a cloaked figure would step out the hood hiding his face the cloak would be white and it appeared that he had white body armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back