• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked at her "I-I saw him in a dream he had faith in me and he asked me for something," he walks away from the table back to the couch.

Mira1

He'd pull out his bottle of vodka. "Im gonna go to the gate." He'd walk outside and take a swig of vodka. He'd then light a cigar.

Amber

Amber woke up from the sound of gunshots and rubbed her eyes. As Amber got up she saw Kira yelling at somebody (again). Amber walked to Jane assuming they were done (she's half asleep). Amber stood beside Jane almost leaning on him and saw a man leave a car wearing all white. Amber still not in control of everything and assumed it was a cloud man thingy. "How you doing cloud?" She said while making a dazed off wave at the figure.

-=-=((As much as I hate this post and would like her to be like Kira and asking questions, she hasn't slept for 4 days straight and she just slept for only 10 minutes))=-=-

-=-=((@Brianna Ackerman,
@Slasher999999999))=-=-

CellistCat606 said:

Amber

Amber woke up from the sound of gunshots and rubbed her eyes. As Amber got up she saw Kira yelling at somebody (again). Amber walked to Jane assuming they were done (she's half asleep). Amber stood beside Jane almost leaning on him and saw a man leave a car wearing all white. Amber still not in control of everything and assumed it was a cloud man thingy. "How you doing cloud?" She said while making a dazed off wave at the figure.

-=-=((As much as I hate this post and would like her to be like Kira and asking questions, she hasn't slept for 4 days straight and she just slept for only 10 minutes))=-=-

-=-=((@Brianna Ackerman,
@Slasher999999999))=-=-
He smiles "you are bit sleepy. Its not a cloud, its an human... I hope"

Mira1 said:
She sat down next to him. "What did he ask you for?" She questions and looks down at their feet.
He covers his face "He asked me to regroup everyone find you all, he wants me to be the leader but I don't know, what do you think," he looks at his still blood stained hand.

Mira1

She flinched awake after someone touched her. She had been ready to kill this one, her hand was even clenched tight around her knife. She slowly sat up and looked around.. then realized it was reality. A new person was there... and so was another, but, that person wasn't acting new. She rubbed her face and holstered her knife. Her heart was still hammering madly and she looked a bit shaken. She grabbed her things and stood. "I. I'm claiming the roof. For now." Was all she said, her voice steely. Without waiting for a reply she headed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back