• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keon would walk to Kira, his footsteps were loud and clear from the quietness that enwrapped the military base. Keon would get right in front of Kira his crimson eyes softened, he would proceeded to slowly pull her inside a hug, resting his chin on the top of her head "It's me Kira I'm really here and I'm never leaving you again" His warmth and protective aura would wash over her bathing her in a warm and protective feeling. @Brianna Ackerman @JPTheWarrior @CellistCat606

Last edited by a moderator:
Slasher999999999 said:
Ken would walk to Kira, his footsteps are loud and clear from the quietness that is enwrapped the military base. Keon would get right in front of Kira and slowly pull her inside a hug resting his chin on her head "It's me Kira I'm really here and I'm never leaving you again"

-=-=((@Brianna Ackerman,

@JPTheWarrior))=-=-

-=-=((I don't think Keon is ever going to think of Amber as a threat anymore
xD ))=-=-

He looks back "Can you feed Ashlie please, she is top floor second door, right. Thanks," he tries too cook something.

Mira1

Her head turned when Jason spoke up. "Tree house? Are there any on the property? Was going to claim the roof but, it's apparently been taken." She murmured. She looked a bit agitated as she pulled her backpack over her shoulder.

@White Shamrock

She chuckles and grabs a bottle from the kitchen. "Sure thing." She says and smiles. She walks upstairs and finds Ashlie. Carefully she picks her up and smiles. Mira procedes to feed Ashlie. "You might have a friend here soon." She smiles talking to the child. @White Shamrock

She sighs. "I'm just looking for a high up place where I can snipe from if need be. The roof has been claimed or else I'd set up there... I'll just.. try and find an alternative."

@White Shamrock

( xD AJ took her house therefore tell AJ to build you a house)

I overheard two,"hey Two ill be more than happy to build a sniper tower when i am sober. Sorry that i took the roof it just has all the area to store supplys"

@Enmyira

"S'what a pantry is for." She replied a bit starkly. She shook her head and drug her stuff outside, going to search out a tree to at least be comfortable in.

@Yappi

"ok well ill build something for you as soon as i sober up" I Get a bottle of water and sit for a while

Seeing that he was real, she wrapped her arms again, and began crying in relief and happiness. "You idiot" she said.you made me think you were really dead. Never do that to me again."

@Slasher999999999

The baby finishes the bottle. She carries Ashlie downstairs carefully and tickled her under the chin. She puts the bottle in the sink and sits down on the couch with Ashlie in her hands.

Keon would pull her closely to her he would then lift her head up to look at her by her chin gently. "I will never leave you or Ashlie" Keon's eyes would reflect deep love for her "I love you Kira" Keon would lean in close and kiss her passionately expressing all of his love for her in that kiss. a light drizzle would start pouring. @Brianna Ackerman

"Hey guys im going to leave a bottle of whisky on the table and some shot glasses" anyone want to come with me, i Had a military establishment marked on this map?

Slasher999999999 said:
Keon would pull her closely to her he would then lift her head up to look at her by her chin gently. "I will never leave you or Ashlie" Keon's eyes would reflect deep love for her "I love you Kira" Keon would lean in close and kiss her passionately expressing all of his love for her in that kiss. a light drizzle would start

-=-=((@Brianna Ackerman,

@JPTheWarrior))=-=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back