• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She kissed him back, her arms going to wrap around his neck. "I love you too" she said. "And so did Ashlie. When you first left, she wouldn't calm down unless someone was talking about you."

@Slasher999999999

She looks up at AJ and smiles. "Sure one second." She says and carefully takes the baby back to her room. She lays the child down in the crib then jumps back down the stairs. "Alright let's head out, shal we?" @Yappi

She changed her mind. Instead... she carefully shifted on her things and slipped through the gate. She was going to go scavenge. She wanted sheets and canvas mostly. With a quiet sigh she made her way silently. After a few minutes she downed a z. After cutting it up she dug some of her fingers into its rotting flesh. With a semi-grossed out expression she rubbed some of the fluids onto her clothing. She carefully cut off one of it's arms and tied it to her leg with a little bit of rope she actually had. It was time to go a bit deeper into town to get what she wanted. Masking her scent was one way of hoping for the best.

"ok,Raven im ready lets head out i my truck." I step through the gates and get into the truck and wait for Raven

She follows him out to the truck and hops in the passenger seat. "So, how far away is this place anyway?" She asks, leaning back in the seat. @Yappi

Amber

Amber still being asleep and hanging by Jane's hand mumbles "Cloud man," With a genuine smile on her face. Amber then moved her right hand up and down and left and right just as if she was playing a piano. Amber then took a deep breath and continued on sleeping.

-=-=((@Brianna Ackerman,
@Slasher999999999))=-=-

"So Raven, what is your backstory. We have a long drive and a little bit of talking would be fun."

Yappi said:
"So Raven, what is your backstory. We have a long drive and a little bit of talking would be fun."
"Well it all started when I was born." She looks over and laughs. "I'm joking, where would you like me to start? Before or after the world went to hell?"

She cracks her neck. "Well, when the world first turned to hell, I was coming home to visit my family. I had gone to my house only to see my father hitting my mom. Being the grown and mature woman I was. I grabbed him and threw him outside. I tended to my mother bla bla bla." She chuckles. "I go to the door where I heard banging. Opening it I see the bloody fool standing there growling live a moron. I didn't know he was a zombie, until he charged and bit my mother. So I shot the dude in the head. Didn't hurt be, he was an ass anyway." She looks out the window for a moment. "Having to kill myother is what got to me." She procedes to tell him about how she reunited with her old friend Keon, followed him to the mantion, then, left the mantion. All the way up to the point of AJ saving her. @Yappi

"That was a story, Shooting your family is the worse part of this hell. It all started when i was at a job, being a carpenter and all. One of the workers got bit and he died, he bit the paramedics and i beat the zombies head in. Before the Medics turned i left and i got home. Most of my family was dead when i got there, I grabbed my revolver,hammer and knife and joined a small group of survivors.

We were 10 strong and well the leader was my best friend before the virus. the group wanted more, they committed mutiny, After seeing they murdered my best friend and someone else took in power. I murdered all 8 of the bastards with my knife. I still regret killing them all but i was angry and not thinking straight yes but i dont regret what i did for a second. For the last month ive been traveling the US in search of a new group. It seems that i found that new group now.

Yappi said:
"That was a story, Shooting your family is the worse part of this hell. It all started when i was at a job, being a carpenter and all. One of the workers got bit and he died, he bit the paramedics and i beat the zombies head in. Before the Medics turned i left and i got home. Most of my family was dead when i got there, I grabbed my revolver,hammer and knife and joined a small group of survivors.
We were 10 strong and well the leader was my best friend before the virus. the group wanted more, they committed mutiny, After seeing they murdered my best friend and someone else took in power. I murdered all 8 of the bastards with my knife. I still regret killing them all but i was angry and not thinking straight yes but i dont regret what i did for a second. For the last month ive been traveling the US in search of a new group. It seems that i found that new group now.
"Wow, sounds like you had a lot more action than I did." She says and smiles. "You happy you found this group?" She asks out of curiosity.

She laughed. "No. At least, not that I know of. They followed me here. I tried to get them not to, but they didn't listen." She smiled up at him before jumping up onto her horse. "Come on. I'm sure everyone is dying to see you. I know someone in particular was really broken up at your 'death.' Avery changed. He accidentally made me shoot myself, but he's changed. He's nice now."

@Slasher999999999

"always better to drink with friends that to drink alone...., ever have to kill a human not a mercy kill. Its a lot harder to kill a human than a zombie, tell me you think they deserved it,right. Its what keeps me awake and what makes me drink, this is the first time ive really had the chance to talk to someone about it"

Slasher999999999 said:
(wow everyone has told about their past story or a part of it and Keon has not told a single thing xD )
{not Kira. All she said was her husband went missing xD }

Keon would nod at her and would turn around, his cloak bellowing in the wind. Keon would walk to his Lamborghini, he was about to hop in it but would stop. He would walk to the trunk and open it and take out some cloths and walk to a military tent so no one can see him change, a few minutes later Keon would walk out in his black trench coat, vest, long sleeve muscle shirt, his black pants and black combat boots "ah that is much better all that white was annoying me" he would head to Lamborghini again and hop into it and close the door and start the lamborighi, he would yell "Get in the car you two" he would say to amber and Jane, @Brianna Ackerman @CellistCat606

Last edited by a moderator:
She laughed. "Why were you even wearing all that white? You looked like a very skinny marshmallow." She rode next to him until they reached the mansion. "GUYS! COME QUICK!" She yelled, wiping her still flowing tears off her face. She walked over to Keon, and leaned against him.

@White Shamrock

@Boe

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back