• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"ok" i park the car behind a tree and try to cover it a little"lets move, its will be a 15 minute hike at worst

She comes to the gates finally. Severals z's attention turns to her and she sets to work carefully killing each one.

Yappi said:
"ok" i park the car behind a tree and try to cover it a little"lets move, its will be a 15 minute hike at worst
She nods and steps out of the car. Holding the gun to her side she walks over to him ready to follow. "Let's do this."

Keon would turn to face amber and would run a hand through his messy snow white hair and chuckle "well lets just say its a long story" he would gaze at her and notice her eyes would keep closing and opening slowly "you should get some sleep" @CellistCat606

"They are still here, and living with electricity, so how do we want to do this sneak or kill. I hate killing but they have done more than enough atrocity's to justify it for me"

Amber

Amber took a deep breath trying not to get too upset. "I fall asleep on the side of a wall and few hours later I see myself sleeping inside some sort of car. Then I get out of that car to see a dead man alive with new white hair! Are you a zombie trying to trick us or what?" Amber took another deep breath and tries to calm down once more.

-=-=((@Brianna Ackerman))=-=-

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](What did miss?)

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((Kira, Keon and I are all at the front of the mansion (Jane's asleep somewhere in the mansion) and AJ and Mira are sneaking into some sort of military place))=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
"We will do what we can in the way of speaking. If we have to then we kill." She smirks. "So what are we aiming to get here?" @Yappi

Keon would walk to amber and place a comforting hand on her shoulder "take deep breaths, clear your mind" he would say in a kind tone "all will be explain but not until a while so you should go to sleep and regain your strength, right now you look like you will fall asleep standing" he would say as his eyes soften slightly @CellistCat606

After all of them are dead she carefully pushes open the gate, but just enough. She struggles to drag the cart in after throwing off all the bodies. After about ten minutes she finally gets in it. She lets out a frustrated breath and goes back to close the gate. She makes double sure its locked/chained/whatever-it-was-before, then starts pulling the cart again towards the mansion.

"Food,water,ammo, most supply's are useful We will have to kill them to get all the supplys" i load my gun and prepare my knife

Mira quickly replaces the clip on her gun. She attached a silencer. "This is gonna ba fun." She smirks. @Yappi

Slasher999999999 said:
Keon would walk to amber and place a comforting hand on her shoulder "take deep breaths, clear your mind" he would say in a kind tone "all will be explain but not until a while so you should go to sleep and regain your strength, right now you look like you will fall asleep standing" he would say as his eyes soften slightly @CellistCat606

Amber

Amber takes his hand off of her shoulder. "I-I, Give me a second to arrange my words!" Amber thinks for a moment then continues to talk "I may go to sleep after you explained what the heck is going on including Kira being fine with Jane and I now. If you need me to show you I regained my strength I will!" Amber brings up one of her fists then tries to look Keon in the eyes to show that she's serious, even though he's an entire 2"4' taller than her.

"I dont enjoy killing, but they deserve it so it really wont effect me psychologically." I crack open the window with my knife and it happened to be the barracks, i motion a shushing motion to Raven. and whisper for her to get in

She smiled. "I'll be inside when you're done." She said before walking inside to her daughter's crib. Smiling, she picked Ashlie up. "Hey there, sweetie."

She quietly enters through the glass. Her eyes shot around the room and she cheered quietly. "Nice." She whispered and set down a duffle bag that she brought. @Yappi

"your not really convincing when your entire arm is shaking and you are swaying" Keon would point at seeing that Amber's eyes where slowly closing and reopening slowly and that the fist she was raising at him was shaking, and that she was swaying left and right slightly.

"Let me take care of them, this is the barracks" I silently creep over the bandits, i use my knife to slit his throat. I cringe at the sight of blood and the spasms of the dying man. Instead of slitting there throat i decide to simply stab them through the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back