• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It took a while and a lot of horde dodging but she got in and out easily. She found a lot more that she was prepared to take back with her. She'd found a huge army duffle and stuffed things inside. More food, more water. She even found a silencer for her rifle. Now she didn't have to worry about the noise. She found several sheets, a good sized tent, a raft, a canvas water collector... which was really pure luck. She'd even found a stash of sweets. She wasn't a fan of them herself, but thought the others might enjoy them. After she'd piled them all up in a hardware store, she grabbed one of those long orange carts normally used for taking furniture or plants to cars and things, and began loading up all the findings on it. After a thorough search, she found a can of WD-40. She made sure to oil the wheels so they wouldn't squeak. The cart was heavy, and it would take a long time to get back, but it was worth it. After a few moments, she had an idea. She got a huge tarp and draped it over everything, then quietly killed a few z's. She dragged their bodies and laid them over the cart as best she could. Hopefully it would work as a guise. She was ready, and set off back towards the mansion, cart in tow.

Yappi said:
"always better to drink with friends that to drink alone...., ever have to kill a human not a mercy kill. Its a lot harder to kill a human than a zombie, tell me you think they deserved it,right. Its what keeps me awake and what makes me drink, this is the first time ive really had the chance to talk to someone about it"
"Amen." She says and shakes her head. "It doesn't feel right to say that now." She chuckles lightly. "I used to go to church, pray, all of that. After the world gave up on us I lost all faith." She looks out the window, "how long we been driving?" She asks, watching Zombies roam the side of the road.

"We should be arriving soon,It has towers and such. You cannot miss it. During the beginning there was a small group there while i was getting some food, i dont know if there still there.

"You said military base correct?" She chuckles. "Why the mansion? Why not use up there?" She asks him. Staring out the window still.

Last edited by a moderator:
Slasher999999999 said:
(wow everyone has told about their past story or a part of it and Keon has not told a single thing xD )
-=-=((I would say the same with my character but Kira knows a bit about my character's backstory on the orphans getting killed.))=-=-

Yappi said:
"so we just have to hope we dont get shot up ;D"
"Getting g shot isn't on my list of things to do." She chuckles and pulls out her gun, getting ready. "But shooting something or someone is."

i see the tower in the background "so want to sneak up or drive in and risk being shot up,your choice"

Keon would turn to face Kira "so what do we do now?" he ask tilting his head slightly. @Brianna Ackerman

Yappi said:
i see the tower in the background "so want to sneak up or drive in and risk being shot up,your choice"
"Let's sneak up." She said and chuckled. "Like I said, don't really feel like getting shot."

Amber

When the car came to a stop Amber jumped up, but her vision was a bit blurry at first. After sitting in the car and blinking her eyes for a while Amber's eyes were finally working again. Amber rubbed her eyes and unbuckled her seatbelt, got out of the car, and closed the door behind her. Amber saw a man looking a lot like Keon (except for the white hair) talking to Kira asking "so what do we do now?" Amber responded first "How about explaining to sleeping beauty what you're doing alive and well with bright white hair."

-=-=((@Brianna Ackerman))=-=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back