• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She gently pushed open the front door. The cart wouldn't fit so she just started bringing in supplies and setting themy on the floor in the living room.

After 5 people dead i sneak into the weapons locker so i can get ammo for the people. Now we have no fear of reinforcements, after i pick up the ammo i go to the pantry.

Yappi said:
After 5 people dead i sneak into the weapons locker so i can get ammo for the people. Now we have no fear of reinforcements, after i pick up the ammo i go to the pantry.
She follows him and helps him collect ammo. Looking around more something catches her eye. She smiles and shakes her head. Walking over she opens a locker. Seeing what's inside she motions him over. 2 Assault Rifle's were at there, as well as a good bit of ammunition and a couple grenades. @Yappi

(Gtg season finale is on, @Yappi you can control my character for now, don't kill her.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Slasher999999999 said:
"your not really convincing when your entire arm is shaking and you are swaying" Keon would point at seeing that Amber's eyes where slowly closing and reopening slowly and that the fist she was raising at him was shaking, and that she was swaying left and right slightly.
Slasher999999999 said:
(I reedited it)

-=-=((My post was almost ready! Oh well time to re-write))=-=-

Amber

Amber stomped her left foot on the ground. "I am not going to rest until you answer my questions!" Amber was barely holding herself back from punching Keon 2.0. Amber then turned her head to Kira after she said something calmly "Since when have you started not hating me?" Amber began breathing really fast.

-=-=((@Brianna Ackerman))=-=-

-=-=((I think Amber is like a time bomb right now which is about to explode in like 5 seconds.))=-=-

-=-=(( So much re-writes
xD ))=-=-

Me and Raven traveled back to the truck after a great loot with ammo,guns and food galore. it would be a long drive back but we should be able to make it in 2 hours

She looked at Amber. "I never said I didn't care. I was just under a lot of stress, and I cracked. I apologize." She said as she stood next to Keon, close, but not too close. She was reveling in his protective and warm aura.

@Slasher999999999 @CellistCat606

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back