• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keon would nod to her while gently rocking Ashlie in his arms, she would slowly start to fall asleep bathing in his warm protective aura. @White Shamrock @Brianna Ackerman

@Slasher999999999[/URL] @CellistCat606
Slasher999999999 said:
Keon would nod to her while gently rocking Ashlie in his arms, she would slowly start to fall asleep bathing in his warm protective aura. @White Shamrock @Brianna Ackerman

-=-=((Fine I'll say my character is tired))=-=-

Amber

Amber stomped her right leg on the ground. "I'm not going anywh-," was the last things Amber said before everything went black and she started falling to her right side.

-=-=((@Brianna Ackerman, @White Shamrock))=-=-

-=-=((Anyway I'm going to start going online and offline for a while))=-=-

Sighing Keon would hand Kira the baby and pick up Amber in a bridal style "im go put her in one of the beds can you watch Ashlie for me?" @White Shamrock @Brianna Ackerman

-=-=((Amber is definitely a...special kind of character in this RP

xD , I just am so excited for so many things right now.))=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
(Mira's reaction to seeing you will be on point. It's gonna be amazing.)

Jason walks back inside "Do you know how hard it is to take care of Ashlie, while I still have to use a cane. Are we sure this isn't dream Keon," he looks at Keon.

Slasher999999999

"let me check" keon backhands jason hard "Did you feel that?" he would say tilting his dead slightly.

Mira1 said:
(I love how you put that in all caps, but then said it was in a quiet voice...))
(SCREAMING SILENTLY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA xD )

keons would continue to stare at him not showing any sign of pain "you done?" he say as he raised a eyebrow (when you know your badass xD )

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](SCREAMING SILENTLY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA xD )

[/QUOTE]
(And you grew the balls to slug Keon... -hugs- I'm so proud.)

Jason tips his hat "Thanks for the hat, while you were Jesus resurrected, I made a new team around here, our sniper is on the roof so she won't cause problems," he walks to the couch.

(It will happen when you have been crushed by a demolisher and have to lead a team who can't work with each other, also -hugs back- thanks :3)

Slasher999999999

"a new team? oh and this" keon would sock him hard in the face causing him to stumble back"thats for socking me"

Two streatched with a sigh and sat up. She'd been laying on the roof taking out z's. The little screaming match earlier had attracted a fair ammount.

[QUOTE="Jim The Fox]*pulls up on a motorcycle*
I came here to help out is everything OK?

[/QUOTE]
(You have to create a character first)

Boe said:
(Huh. Well... I think I missed a little too much to come back, didn't I?)
(-ahem- Slash sent a hoard to the hotel. Mira tried to lead the hoard away by going out to the can and honk and drive away and shit. Well didn't work she died... Haha got you for a second didnt I? No? Okay anyway, she got got trapped in the van. Someone saved her and drove her back to the mansion. Then she left again to go to a military complex. That's all that happened to Mira.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back